" "uan" i'm hitting on that candy there"
" that one ? "uan" don't be that obvious "
:lol:

" baby take a photo of me"
"here we go "uan" "

trying to figure out what about the eye :lol: :lol:

"baby you have something on your face" :D

remember me of close up commercial :D

" "uan" try to get me back if you can :lol: " he is using his heigh to tease her awwww

"sorry baby i can't help myself i'm in love with your hair and love the warm feeling of passing my finger through your soft hair" :icon12: :icon12:

"baby you look beautiful no matter what with messy hair or not your are always beautiful in my eyes " :icon12:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am watching more, while I wait for my show Arrow to come on at 9pm, On episode 9 now :).

She heard him and his cousin talking a bit. Aww they are shopping together/she is cooking:icon12:

Aww she just sits with her:icon12:. He is so sweet, while she is sad from a fight with her jerk of a bf.

More looks/he made her smile aww.

Oh he sees Awe bf with another girl.

OMG yay :aaaaa:Krit is going to pursue Arunsi.

Back watching the episode after Arrow stuff.

Aew is now trying to avoid Krit but he is not having it, he ask her out for supper but work came up.

Episode 10.

Krit wanted to hangout but it didn't work out.

He asked her to go to supper with him again and she said him if he likes her, he said ''You are special to me'' Ahhh:icon12::love:. Yes they are going to have supper tonight. Okay I like the supper scene.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
No it is not. Oh I am Canadian so Thialand is 12 hours ahead me When it is 8:30pm Thai time it is 8:30am here. So that is why I miss out sometimes when new stuff comes out, like if i finish this episode I need to go to bed because it is after 2am here, does that help?.

Okay right now it is the same day until 12pm my time, so they are 12 hours ahead of me. Does that help, so I am sleepy while typing this :lol:. It would probaly be the same on the East Coast for the US, and on the Wast Coast were be more probaly because they are 3 hours before mostly. It just depends were in Canada and US.

Oh Her bf heard Krit hehe. Okay episode 10 was good :), now I need to go to bed night hun.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
No it is not. Oh I am Canadian so Thialand is a day ahead me When it is 8:30pm Thai time it is 8:30am here. So that is why I miss out sometimes when new stuff comes out, like if i finish this episode I need to go to bed because it is after 2am here, does that help?
oh sorry i think i mix up things , anyway my point is thought i'm gonna count on you for the live feedback when kom faek air :D cause your feedback is like a live ones :D

Oh Her bf heard Krit hehe. Okay episode 10 was good :), now I need to go to bed night hun.
good night until the next episode ;)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
oh sorry i think i mix up things , anyway my point is thought i'm gonna count on you for the live feedback when kom faek air :D cause your feedback is like a live ones :D
Oh okay hun sure I am sorry hun, I am half a sleep here :lol:, I so need to go to bed :lol: Night hun talk to you tomorrow sometime :).

Oh BTW where can I watch it when it airs?.

good night until the next episode ;)
Yes for sure :), 5 more to go for this one :).