Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Mark's duty as a monk will end today but he's back in Instagram since yesterday.
I think he's already in Bangkok now. Not sure tho.

Mo, Mark's co-artist in Hubsub, gave merit to him this morning and Mark also liked Kimmy's post today :)

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Mark's duty as a monk will end today but he's back in Instagram since yesterday.

Mo, Mark's co-artist in Hubsub, gave merit to him this morning and Mark also liked Kimmy's post today :)
Yeayyyyy!!!!!!

MK19

sarNie Juvenile

Yeayyy!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so you need to get out from the monkshood from the same place you went in so he is back in bkk and now officially back to normal, that's better than my expectations :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me i will celebrate his come back in this thread only with the first sweet photo of MK , so i will just sit chilling here until that photo come :D

twister02

M♥K
i think he doesn't want to be seen without eye brows looool
Too bad. I think it's natural for them especially if he came from serving as a monk. I wonder why he was not there. I'm actually waiting for the KF team to have the wrap up party and then now it's here and he is not there.. :sad6::sad6:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Too bad. I think it's natural for them especially if he came from serving as a monk. I wonder why he was not there. I'm actually waiting for the KF team to have the wrap up party and then now it's here and he is not there.. :sad6::sad6:
it's ok it's ok we still have the real life moment to look forward :D

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Or maybe he did come but prefer to stay away from the cameras. Well u know he didnt have any eyebrow

twister02

M♥K
Okay.. I just read in IG the reason why Mark didn't went to the party. It's because he just came out of monkhood and needs to avoid any entertainment place for at least 3 days.

That an acceptable reason than not having the eyebrows :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Okay.. I just read in IG the reason why Mark didn't went to the party. It's because he just came out of monkhood and needs to avoid any entertainment place for at least 3 days.

true :lol:

and for me i still won't celebrate his come back here until i get my photo :D at this pace i think it will takes fe more days to get it

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Oh okay.