Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
You naughty girl! :lol: That's not allowed at the moment. Haters will die for sure. :roflmao:
But seriously, I think Thai's are very conservative when it comes to things like this.
I positively thinks they lived together:naughty2:well, considering all the ig stories they shared previously.hahahahahahh

twister02

M♥K
I positively thinks they lived together:naughty2:well, considering all the ig stories they shared previously.hahahahahahh
Nope, they're not. Mark have his own house but since they are dating, there are times that they visit each houses but I'm pretty sure they are not living together. :lol:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahahahha..im just kidding:thumbup:i knew they didnt live together but they did stayed at each other houses frequently

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with @twister02 i don't think they live together they just time to time spend time together in each other's house the day they will start living together they have to be announcement of engagement although alot of non celebrities in thai do live together without engagement if they are 5 years together like their friend row and opal they live together and margie and pok before they get engaged but i don't think mark and kim did it cause if so kim wouldn't move to a condo she would move to mark's house so i don't think they are and it's better for them for now to not do it cause people gonna eat them alive :lol:

twister02

M♥K
i agree with @twister02 i don't think they live together they just time to time spend time together in each other's house the day they will start living together they have to be announcement of engagement although alot of non celebrities in thai do live together without engagement if they are 5 years together like their friend row and opal they live together and margie and pok before they get engaged but i don't think mark and kim did it cause if so kim wouldn't move to a condo she would move to mark's house so i don't think they are and it's better for them for now to not do it cause people gonna eat them alive :lol:
It would have been a big news girl if they do live together considering their status at the moment. And I personally believe that Mark wouldn't do that too. Why? because I think he will seriously consider first getting a yes on his proposal to Kimmy before even considering living together. :lol:

But if you ask me if it's okay even if they are still not married, that would be a yes, a big yes. :lol: and I want babies too. :naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
But if you ask me if it's okay even if they are still not married, that would be a yes, a big yes. :lol: and I want babies too. :naughty2:
it is still early girl let them first establish themselves individually and i support them in the word "when the right time come they will do the next step" for now i' personally start to learn how to just give them space and not focus too much on their love life if there is a sweet updates i will fin if there is not let see their other updates :lol: cause now they don't film together so their free time is attached to their individual schedule so if i keep concentrating on their love life i'm gonna miss them too much that i can't handle :lol: so like this it's better as for the cookies i believe he just visiting her in the morning with a bouquet maybe :icon12: and had breakfast together later kim has an event 6pm thai time

twister02

M♥K
it is still early girl let them first establish themselves individually and i support them in the word "when the right time come they will do the next step" for now i' personally start to learn how to just give them space and not focus too much on their love life if there is a sweet updates i will fin if there is not let see their other updates :lol: cause now they don't film together so their free time is attached to their individual schedule so if i keep concentrating on their love life i'm gonna miss them too much that i can't handle :lol: so like this it's better as for the cookies i believe he just visiting her in the morning with a bouquet maybe :icon12: and had breakfast together later kim has an event 6pm thai time
Agree. Yep, I'm not focusing too much about it right now. I'm more on expecting and excited for their lakorn. As for the personal things, my mantra would be, come what may. If there's a sweet update, I will be happy. Just waiting but not thinking too much.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I don't think they are living together, but I do think they are intimate and have spent nights together. I mean come on do folks really think they sleep in seperate rooms when they go on trips together? They have been in a long committed relatationship and are both adults. Regardless, I respect their privacy.

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
helllooo from MK :D

can we know more about your love to mk :D i'm always curious and excited when new member comes here, how long you know mk why you love them your first lakorn of them ... :lol: i'm being noisy
Hiii again :D
Sure hhh okey so i think it's been a month or less i got to know about them, firstly i watched the lakorn that have mark and yaya i loved the lakorn but i didn't ship the two of them and after that or maybe before i don't remember hhh i watched MVs about the lakorn of kim and james ma and i liked it and i liked kim so much after that i coincidentally watched MVs about lakorns of kim an mark and i shipped them so much and i start watching their interviews and concerts and i was so happy knowing that they are a real couple and i followed them on Instagram, all that and i didn't even watch any of their lakorn yet hhhh i'm planning to watch their lakorns but i'm waiting till i finish the lakorn i'm watching these days and still airing bcuz i prefer to watch a drama until i finish it then i can start to watch another
Sorry for my bad English it's not my native language :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Malika.chaima so you are new new new to them then as i say to all the new mk lover enjoy discovering them and i suggest to you to start watching pckk as a first lakorn you watch of mk cause so far is one of their best lakorn :D and see you around more ;) welcome again

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
@Malika.chaima so you are new new new to them then as i say to all the new mk lover enjoy discovering them and i suggest to you to start watching pckk as a first lakorn you watch of mk cause so far is one of their best lakorn :D and see you around more ;) welcome again
Yeah i'm new to them, i've been watching lakorn but i never came across them and i'm happy that i found them hh this month i watched every video i can found of them :D yesterday night i watched the episodes of margie and pok when MK went with them on a trip
I was thinking which lakorn of them i should watch first so thank you for the suggestion i'm going to watch PCKK