Mark-Kim World

koadadai

sarNie Adult
cr. from MKCF_Secretgarden

I think the article is about this video :

Original article from : https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/Gh...t_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1527248206364

[using google translation, and modify some be me]

MKCF_Secretgarden

May 19 10:13 Edited

#MarkPrin# 2018.05.19 Mark also accepted media interviews before the award ceremony last night. There was no interview for a while, and the media was in a good mood.

[Interview video simple translation]: (Tai translation: Fiona)

1. (About the first two days of Laos?)

Just have free time, and there are people I know there, so I went with my friends. It was still the same adventure tour as before. I didn't know what to expect. I just did a little preparation. It was very tired but interesting. I invited Kim to go, but she was filming. The recent filming task was very heavy. I was very happy that there were people there who knew me. We came out of the cave so late, and a lot of people waited outside the cave and shouted the "Kom Faek/P'Gun", like attending an event, thank you very much for your love. It was lovely.

2. (About new drama and fitness?)

The new play is in collaboration with Mew Nittha and produced by P'Ann. The specific title cannot be revealed, but it should be news soon. It is not known if the character will be subverted, but the image will change. Because P'Ann called to ask for weight loss to be smaller. In order to adapt to the required characters and personalities, I will also try to lose weight in the gym. Kim is also in control recently, because she also has shooting work. Sometimes in the crew, it is difficult to control the diet, so she will do her own food and take it to the crew.

3. (About thinking about doing a travel program?)

Still want to look at the opportunities, I also think about , because I like to travel, like the mountains, and also travel often , if there is a chance, some people like it, not bad, if it is like Pok-Gie that kind of show, then still have to ask them how to Get it.

4. (In the last program "Tee Tai Krua" recorded at Kim's apartment, Kim said that no matter what happens, Mark will not be wiped out of her life?)

I saw that there was a fan Tag coming in. I was very happy. I also feel the same kind of affection for her. It's like two mirrors shining on each other. Now hearing these sweet words, happy more than shy. I am happy she has seen my pay and I feel that what I do is worthwhile. Usually, neither of us is sweet. Just like ordinary people, we don't say anything sweet, so I'm surprised to hear it. I put more into action. It's even clearer. There is no marriage yet, still like to work first to make money. Slowly, if the time comes, it will come naturally.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
cr. from MKCF_Secretgarden

I think the article is about this video :

Original article from : https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/Gh...t_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1527248206364

[using google translation, and modify some be me]

MKCF_Secretgarden

May 19 10:13 Edited

#MarkPrin# 2018.05.19 Mark also accepted media interviews before the award ceremony last night. There was no interview for a while, and the media was in a good mood.

[Interview video simple translation]: (Tai translation: Fiona)

1. (About the first two days of Laos?)

Just have free time, and there are people I know there, so I went with my friends. It was still the same adventure tour as before. I didn't know what to expect. I just did a little preparation. It was very tired but interesting. I invited Kim to go, but she was filming. The recent filming task was very heavy. I was very happy that there were people there who knew me. We came out of the cave so late, and a lot of people waited outside the cave and shouted the "Kom Faek/P'Gun", like attending an event, thank you very much for your love. It was lovely.

2. (About new drama and fitness?)

The new play is in collaboration with Mew Nittha and produced by P'Ann. The specific title cannot be revealed, but it should be news soon. It is not known if the character will be subverted, but the image will change. Because P'Ann called to ask for weight loss to be smaller. In order to adapt to the required characters and personalities, I will also try to lose weight in the gym. Kim is also in control recently, because she also has shooting work. Sometimes in the crew, it is difficult to control the diet, so she will do her own food and take it to the crew.

3. (About thinking about doing a travel program?)

Still want to look at the opportunities, I also think about , because I like to travel, like the mountains, and also travel often , if there is a chance, some people like it, not bad, if it is like Pok-Gie that kind of show, then still have to ask them how to Get it.

4. (In the last program "Tee Tai Krua" recorded at Kim's apartment, Kim said that no matter what happens, Mark will not be wiped out of her life?)

I saw that there was a fan Tag coming in. I was very happy. I also feel the same kind of affection for her. It's like two mirrors shining on each other. Now hearing these sweet words, happy more than shy. I am happy she has seen my pay and I feel that what I do is worthwhile. Usually, neither of us is sweet. Just like ordinary people, we don't say anything sweet, so I'm surprised to hear it. I put more into action. It's even clearer. There is no marriage yet, still like to work first to make money. Slowly, if the time comes, it will come naturally.
Thanks for sharing :).