Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Am i the only one who think mark always gone MIA? He is like in the phase of soul searching:confused12:i just saw pok n margie fb live and mark is nowhere to be seen...miss him so much

twister02

M♥K
Am i the only one who think mark always gone MIA? He is like in the phase of soul searching:confused12:i just saw pok n margie fb live and mark is nowhere to be seen...miss him so much
I don't know since I don't know him personally but he's absent today in socmed. :lol: maybe he's somewhere doing his own thing and I personally observed that he's not that active in Instagram these days.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I don't know since I don't know him personally but he's absent today in socmed. :lol: maybe he's somewhere doing his own thing and I personally observed that he's not that active in Instagram these days.
Hope everything is fine with these two. They both so adorable and lovely couples I've ever admired.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Hope everything is fine with these two. They both so adorable and lovely couples I've ever admired.
Hopefully..these two makes their fans always speculate the status of their relationship..hahaha..when we think they had some problem turns out these two are just ok..mybe because lately they always doing their own things

twister02

M♥K
I think they're fine.. They're both busy especially Kim filming for almost the entire week and Mark trying to travel before work starts with his new lakorn. Lately, they don't share much in socmed unless their friends post clips with them.

twister02

M♥K
Hopefully..these two makes their fans always speculate the status of their relationship..hahaha..when we think they had some problem turns out these two are just ok..mybe because lately they always doing their own things
it's just those new fans or fans who wanted them to be together always loves to speculate that they're not okay but I think Thai MK fans doesn't speculate much.. you'll notice if MK have issues by checking the accounts of those fans but it's all normal so there's nothing to speculate of.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea Kim has been busy a lot(She has been filming lots) and like @twister02 said Mark probably wants to travel some before he gets busy with his new drama. there was new things on June 4 and they always like others IG posts hun :).