Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Someone said on ig mark is in HK with nadech? I was like :love:but i dont see any pics of them together
If that's true then good. I don't see him much with Nadech. It's nice for them to bond outside TH. Anyways, MK will have an upcoming event on the 17 so we'll just wait for moments of them on that day :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I think they're fine.. They're both busy especially Kim filming for almost the entire week and Mark trying to travel before work starts with his new lakorn. Lately, they don't share much in socmed unless their friends post clips with them.
Oh Mark will have a new lakorn? with whom?

twister02

M♥K
looks like they're together in Ayutthaya. There's this one picture from Kimmy's IG story that has a shadow that looks like Mark but not sure. I'm just guessing.
Inst-image-13.jpg

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
And it seems that, Miang, Mark's sister, is in Ayutthaya too based on her IG story. So it's a family affair. :)
I thought mark is still in HK..and kim commented in one of her fans ig that the shadow is hers not mark..hahaha..im also not sure since that was what i get from google translate:nut:

twister02

M♥K
I thought mark is still in HK..and kim commented in one of her fans ig that the shadow is hers not mark..hahaha..im also not sure since that was what i get from google translate:nut:
I'm not sure about everything tho :lol: this are all guessing..Okay, so I checked again Miang's IG and not sure if it's in Ayutthaya or in Chiang Mai. :lol:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I'm not sure about everything tho :lol: this are all guessing..Okay, so I checked again Miang's IG and not sure if it's in Ayutthaya or in Chiang Mai. :lol:
You could be right hun, just have to wait and see :).

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
what account she commented? :lol: I just wanted to know too :)
We can only guessing and speculate since they have been sharing less and less photos of them together off late. Err i honestly dont know how to attach an attachment here but u can go to @peet_markim ig to check

twister02

M♥K
We can only guessing and speculate since they have been sharing less and less photos of them together off late. Err i honestly dont know how to attach an attachment here but u can go to @peet_markim ig to check
yeah.. but they will have an event this month so I'll just wait on that. Thanks :)