Mark-Kim World

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj6CO6_hlWa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3a6877jnxewo
This is an antifan ig and she/he always posted something negative about MK relationship..i was quite surprised when kimmy like his post and even commented 'thank you'.. what does it mean?:confused12:
was she being sarcastic or she really mean it
This is the 3rd time she liked and say thanks to antis when she angry or moody,then these antis go more crazy on mark,make bad rumors photoshop him make anti page,etc
thats it,after MK finally make up,kim will always come out say“its noting happen to us”mark will say“couple fight is normal”
If Mark follow a female model in HKG means cheating,How we definition Kim follow her ex?

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
This is the 3rd time she liked and say thanks to antis when she angry or moody,then these antis go more crazy on mark,make bad rumors photoshop him make anti page,etc
thats it,after MK finally make up,kim will always come out say“its noting happen to us”mark will say“couple fight is normal”
If Mark follow a female model in HKG means cheating,How we definition Kim follow her ex?
Is it?woww..i never knew that..i dont think its a good idea to comment on the antifan page considering she is a famous public figure