Mark-Kim World

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
MK has always said they want to get married when Kim is 30. They also want to be stable with money and such, and be able to take of them/ their family
Did they really? Aww thats sweet. I kinda follow them but not follow them Lol. Like i only follow the big news but not every news. As for financial stability, i think they are pretty stable however right now i think they are a little young. 30 is a good year cus Mark will be 32. They can wait to have children and just enjoy the marriage life. I tend to be against having children right after marriage because i felt like its because of duty.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Did they really? Aww thats sweet. I kinda follow them but not follow them Lol. Like i only follow the big news but not every news. As for financial stability, i think they are pretty stable however right now i think they are a little young. 30 is a good year cus Mark will be 32. They can wait to have children and just enjoy the marriage life. I tend to be against having children right after marriage because i felt like its because of duty.
Yea they have always said that yup nod. It is sweet.

twister02

M♥K
Translated by google translate.

cr. MKCF_SecretGarden
2018-09-30 11:51 from markim超话

article from: https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/GBJa2DGol?from=page_1005053252511854_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime
video from: http://www.miaopai.com/show/XdYRyGnT8hGpHR7vO3aVWVk7Ao2btZNkyqW37g__.htm

2018.09.30 #2018MK Australia Tour #Day3
Start a new day with the sound of the waves and a cup of fragrant coffee

Today, they visited the "London Bridge" and "Twelve Apostles" and took a helicopter ride to overlook the surrounding scenery.

PS: P'Mark, when you takes pictures, pay attention to safety.
Thank you girl. :)
Mark :lol: he doesn't mind tho. He was like "no matter what, I need to take a picture of my baby" :lol:

twister02

M♥K
How old are they? You know even without knowing their age, I think it'll be in the next 5 years. After seeing how far they came, the goods and the bads they went through together I really don't see them letting go of each other. I really do think they love each other equally. They strongly expressed it at different times but I think this year showed that they deeply care about one another. So yes I say within the next 5 years. It'll be a good time. They would be dating for almost a decade, not too soon and not too late.

So funny that I was never a fan of theirs to begin with, never cared for them but slowly they proved that they are not bad as a couple. They don't hide their love but they don't super pr it either. Slowly i started to cheer for them. Maybe cus they make each other happy and support one another's career.
Love this much. This year has been a very sweet and special year for MK. You can clearly see how matured they've grown.
The idea of marriage is already on their mind a little but they always say that their ideal age would be in the 30's so yes, I also think it'll be in the next 5 years.

Their relationship has been tested a lot of times but they keep on holding each other :)

twister02

M♥K
Agree. Young and still have a good career ahead of them. 30 for Kim and 32 for Mark is a good age to start a family. Kim gave the 30 number when she was interviewed before and Mark followed her by saying maybe around 32 or 33 (since he's 2 years older). I personally think Mark is just waiting for Kim to settle down and it's a good thing Kim really likes babies and kids so, by God's grace, they will end up together, they can go ahead and make MK babies. :lol:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Seems like whenever they are on vacation and on a group tour, Mark always wakes up first to wait for everyone to wake up. He also did a similar caption to their Phuket trip.
I thought they stayed in the same room? :confused12:Why he didnt wake kimmy as well?? :fighting12:or he is just too nice to wake his gf from her sleep:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

twister02

M♥K
I thought they stayed in the same room? :confused12:Why he didnt wake kimmy as well?? :fighting12:or he is just too nice to wake his gf from her sleep:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
It's rude to wake someone asleep especially if you're up early :lol: Even me will be pissed off if someone do that to me :lol: