Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it just sooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuteeee how she want to show his english skills and he refuse that and she keep nagging and he keep giving her this sweet eyes and me keep smiling and i keep envy them for having such a relationship

and for sure i captured all of them cause it's worth my time simply for making me smile someone who can makes me smile is worth of my time

my favorite moment awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i can speak thai you can't speak thai now he is like "i refuse this rule"

ayyyyyy

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: when your girl nag on your head but you still love her :lol:

"oh baby you have lipstick all over your hand?"

and finally give up "we are going to some CAFFFEEEE" glance at her and that american accent "OKey" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

a moment of silence with the hope he will say one more sentence but nope :lol: :lol: :lol:

he thought she will keep speaking on her but she surprised him she said "we will be back soon...bye bye" mark had the laugh of a winner :lol: :lol: :lol: i laugh at it hard :pancarta: soooo soooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeee

twister02

M♥K
Kim is so mean (in a cute way) she made the live to tease him and force him even though he didn't want to lol. I support her efforts, Mark's English would be an advantage to him !
There are people that are not comfortable speaking in English but can write in English. I think Mark is one of them :lol: Hey, Mr. Prin, Kimmy is right. It's good for you. :lol:

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
it just sooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuteeee how she want to show his english skills and he refuse that and she keep nagging and he keep giving her this sweet eyes and me keep smiling and i keep envy them for having such a relationship

and for sure i captured all of them cause it's worth my time simply for making me smile someone who can makes me smile is worth of my time

my favorite moment awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i can speak thai you can't speak thai now he is like "i refuse this rule"

ayyyyyy
The way Kimmy looks at him! Gosh, these two..stop it.. I'm jealous :lol:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More MK pictures :) 11-7-18

mark_prin@miharatofuten_bangkok น่าสนใจตรงที่ทุกเมนูจะมีส่วนผสมของความเต้าหู้ในลักษณะต่างๆครับ ร้านนี้เดิมทีอยู่ที่ประเทศญี่ปุ่นและพี่ @itan เป็นคนเริ่มเอาเข้ามาให้บ้านเราได้รู้จักและลองทาน แต่ละเมนูก็รสชาติไม่ซ้ำกันมีลูกเล่นให้น่าทานและอร่อยทุกจาน เครื่องดื่มก็มีความแปลกรสชาติใหม่ คนที่จะไป ผมแนะนำให้ว่าอย่าเพิ่งทานอะไรก่อนมื้อนั้นนะครับ เพราะเค้าเสิร์ฟมาแบบไม่หยุดยั้งจริงๆ อร่อยทุกอย่างเลยครับ ในรูปที่2นั้นเป็นอาหารแต่นั่นยังไม่ใช่ทุกอย่างนะครับ ใครสนใจก็ไปทานกันนะครับ สาทร ซอย7