Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I usually don’t come on here, but maybe you guys will be happy to hear this. Per Mark’s recent event video, some fc were nagging him about a merit event. So it sounds like him and Kimmy are up for a merit event soon. :)
Thanks for the info hun :).

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I usually don’t come on here, but maybe you guys will be happy to hear this. Per Mark’s recent event video, some fc were nagging him about a merit event. So it sounds like him and Kimmy are up for a merit event soon. :)
Its been awhile since the last time they did a merit together.this is such a happy news

twister02

M♥K
they usually have that every year and I am wondering too why they didn't have a merit activity this year so I'm glad to hear that they are planning :) thanks for the info.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Oww they travelled together to somewhere! Does anyone know what did kimmy manager, venice_venis answer about MK?

twister02

M♥K
Oww they travelled together to somewhere! Does anyone know what did kimmy manager, venice_venis answer about MK?
Su is her manager and not Venice. Anyway, I don't know what did she said about MK. On the other hand, MK went to Khao Yai and I think (based on my research) stayed in Lala Mukha Tented Resort.