Mark-Kim World

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate. (may have some mistake.)

cr. 泰剧资料馆 (Thai Drama Museum)
2018-11-22 15:41 from weibo.com

from https://www.weibo.com/6251974049/H3QRyBzIi?from=page_1005056251974049_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Kim Kimberley was teased went to her boyfriend Mark Prin's filming place to guard him

Previously, Kim went to Queen Ann's "My husband in law" crew to visit her boyfriend Mark , the photo outflow, which made everyone teased her, saying that she was running to her boyfriend's crew to guard him because she couldn't bear her miss. Recently, Kim talked about this matter, saying that instead of guarding her boyfriend, she went to eat meal. She said:

I only went there once, I went to eat meal. It happened to end a commercial event nearby, so I went to meal and waited for him to go home. I think he should be very happy (laugh), very happy. I didn't went to guard him, but went to play with the brothers and sisters of the crew. I have known all of them. Because they are P'Ann's crew, I was very familiar. I played by myself, and he took his play , without bothering each other.

In terms of feelings, now we can better balance the time and understand each other better. There is no problem between us.

Thai_drama_museum_2018-11-22_01.jpg

MK19

sarNie Juvenile

from https://www.weibo.com/6251974049/H3QRyBzIi?from=page_1005056251974049_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Kim Kimberley was teased went to her boyfriend Mark Prin's filming place to guard him

Previously, Kim went to Queen Ann's "My husband in law" crew to visit her boyfriend Mark , the photo outflow, which made everyone teased her, saying that she was running to her boyfriend's crew to guard him because she couldn't bear her miss. Recently, Kim talked about this matter, saying that instead of guarding her boyfriend, she went to eat meal. She said:

I only went there once, I went to eat meal. It happened to end a commercial event nearby, so I went to meal and waited for him to go home. I think he should be very happy (laugh), very happy. I didn't went to guard him, but went to play with the brothers and sisters of the crew. I have known all of them. Because they are P'Ann's crew, I was very familiar. I played by myself, and he took his play , without bothering each other.

In terms of feelings, now we can better balance the time and understand each other better. There is no problem between us.

View attachment 29513
Awww...thank u lotss

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

View attachment 29513
Thanks so much hun :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another picture from fourever_official :) 10-25-18

Cr. fourever_official