Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
New video 11-29-18 :):icon12::love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqyt23clc8m/

kanyayonrose

kanyayonroseKimberley's interview after her ELLE Beauty Radar 2019 on 29 November 2018

ช่วงนี้เหมือนหลายคนแซวว่าความหวานของพี่หมากไม่เคยลดลงเลย จนมีแฮชแท็ก #หมากยืนหนึ่งเรื่องความหวาน ?

Q: Many people are teasing that Mark's sweetness has not decreased throughout your long relationship leading to a Twitter #MarkNo1inSweetness. "อ๋อ...ก็ดูที่การกระทำค่ะ (หัวเราะ) ซึ่งก็ดีนะคะ เพราะเขาก็อยู่เคียงข้างเราทุกช่วง แม้กระทั่งช่วงที่เลวร้ายเขาก็อยู่ด้วยตลอด

Kim: Oh, I look at his actions (laughing) which have been good. He has always been by my side even when it was in miserable.

ถ้าหากจะวัดเป็นระดับ เราคิดว่าพี่หมากเขาหวานในระดับไหน ?

Q: If you can grade his sweetness, what score would you give him?

"จริงๆ ก็ไม่ค่อยจะได้หวานเท่าไหร่นะคะ แต่จะอยู่เคียงข้างมากกว่า ถึงไม่มีคำพูดอะไร แต่เขาก็อยู่ข้างๆ ตลอด"

Kim: Actually, we have not been sweet that often. But we have always stayed by each other side. He has always been by my side through all good and bad times.

เราบอกว่าเขาไม่ค่อยพูด แต่เวลาเขาโพสต์ภาพแคปชั่นที่เขาเขียนก็หวานอยู่นะ ?

Q: You say he is not talkative, but we see that everytime he posts, the captions are so romantic and heart touching.

"น่าจะเพราะเขาเป็นคนชอบเขียนด้วยมั้งคะ และเขาก็ยังเขียนคำพูดได้สวย มันก็เลยฟังดูหวานนิดหนึ่ง"

Kim: Maybe it is because he loves writing and his writing skill is quite good. He can always find beautiful but simple words so they may look rather sweet.

ยิ่งคบกันนาน ความหวานของพี่หมากก็ยิ่งเยอะขึ้นตามไปด้วย ?

Q: The longer your relationship, the sweeter he becomes?

"ขอให้เป็นอย่างนั้น ขอให้เป็นอย่างนั้นตลอดไปค่ะ (หัวเราะ)"

Kim: Hope it stays like that...forever (laughing).

มีโมเมนต์ไหนไหมที่เรารู้สึกว่าเขาเสมอต้นเสมอปลาย นอกจากการที่เราบอกว่าเขาคอยอยู่เคียงข้าง ?

Q: Is there a moment that you feel that he is consistent in addition to staying by your side?

"เขาตักข้าวให้ก่อน ตักอาหารให้กินก่อนทุกครั้งเลย ทั้งๆ ที่ตัวเขาเองก็หิวจนมือสั่น แต่เขาก็ยังทำแบบนั้นให้มาตลอด (ยิ้ม)"

Kim: He always serve rice and foods for me first even when he is so hungry that his hand shakes. He has always done that.

Q: Do you feel lucky that he has done that?

Kim: Yep, so does he.

#kimmy_kimberley #mark_prin

Credit @bigbigtook_mk
Really admire Mark cause I can't even stand being patient when I'm hungry and here he goes, still serving food first to Kimmy even if he's super hungry :lol:
Sweetness overload.. :love::love::love:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Really admire Mark cause I can't even stand being patient when I'm hungry and here he goes, still serving food first to Kimmy even if he's super hungry :lol:
Sweetness overload.. :love::love::love:
I know eh, he is so sweet:icon12::love: