Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just reposting @MK19 post so everyone can see it easier :).

Mark Prin Gets Ready For Getting Married To Kimmy Kimberley

Mark Prin gets ready for getting married to Kimmy Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri.

Reporter: You know that many people cheer your couples to get married?

Mark: Ho! please calm down! I’m not in a rush. Talking to her more about the wedding? Actually, we talk about it more but it’s not next year. As I tell before, we want to work and save money first. We will get married when we get ready for it.

Reporter: When your friends in a group cheer you to get married, do you feel that it’s a time for you to tie a knot?

Mark: (Laugh) I think of it because I’m almost 30 years old. I think about it some but it’s up to both sides. We’re not in a rush.

Reporter: You get ready for it?

Mark: For my heart, I get ready for it (Shy) but something else I don’t know. Now we continuously learn about each other. I’m not hurried.

Reporter: You get ready and how about Kimmy Kimberley?

Mark: I haven’t asked her. We have to talk more about it.

Reporter: For you, how many years to have a good news?

Mark: As I talk, I think it will be in my 30s. I don’t know it will be like that or not.

Reporter: You expect to get married in the 30s and how about her?

Mark: It can be in her 20s. Everything can happen. I don’t know, too.

Reporter: It can be a quick wedding?

Mark: No (Laugh)

http://www.thaiupdate.info/mark-prin-kimberley-married/

Last edited:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Just reposting @MK19 post so everyone can see it easier :).

Mark Prin Gets Ready For Getting Married To Kimmy Kimberley

Mark Prin gets ready for getting married to Kimmy Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri.

Reporter: You know that many people cheer your couples to get married?

Mark: Ho! please calm down! I’m not in a rush. Talking to her more about the wedding? Actually, we talk about it more but it’s not next year. As I tell before, we want to work and save money first. We will get married when we get ready for it.

Reporter: When your friends in a group cheer you to get married, do you feel that it’s a time for you to tie a knot?

Mark: (Laugh) I think of it because I’m almost 30 years old. I think about it some but it’s up to both sides. We’re not in a rush.

Reporter: You get ready for it?

Mark: For my heart, I get ready for it (Shy) but something else I don’t know. Now we continuously learn about each other. I’m not hurried.

Reporter: You get ready and how about Kimmy Kimberley?

Mark: I haven’t asked her. We have to talk more about it.

Reporter: For you, how many years to have a good news?

Mark: As I talk, I think it will be in my 30s. I don’t know it will be like that or not.

Reporter: You expect to get married in the 30s and how about her?

Mark: It can be in her 20s. Everything can happen. I don’t know, too.

Reporter: It can be a quick wedding?

Mark: No (Laugh)

Thank you. I'm too lazy to paste the news here:p

twister02

M♥K
Just read Mark's interview during his event. Lol reporters kept on asking him his marriage plan with kimmy and he answered them well:clap:!!!
Well I dont blame the reporters, even I want them to get married fast:p
Mark, as years goes by, knows how to handle an interview properly.
Love it when he said his heart is ready for marriage already :lol: but you know, you need to prepare for other things so yeah, no rush, Mr. Pumpkin pie Prin and Ms. Marshmallow Kim :lol:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate.

cr. MarKim_ChineseFC
2018-12-06 20:45

from: https://www.weibo.com/6303823202/H60PSmgSf?from=page_1005056303823202_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

2018.12.06 Mark IG story update today ADDA Design Contest 8th photos.
After the event, Mark received an interview with the media .
[Short translation]➡
1) Recently, I was teased for a lot of marriage. Everyone calm down and don’t hurry. We did talk more deeply , but still have to work first to save money. I am psychologically ready, but it still depends on all aspects are ready. We have to be prepared, we also need to take the time to learn this thing slowly. There is no urgency. I have said that I want to get married after the age of 30, but I don’t know at that times if having opportunity.
2) South Korea travel is short, because just after the filming work, we two have time to go, and it is winter, we can breathe the cool air, take some rest. The sweet picture is to give the fans a little lovely gift. Being teased to practice taking wedding photos, jokingly said that maybe take these photos as wedding photos, because I don’t know how to shoot (wedding photos) .
3) There is no plan for the New Year, maybe in the country, hope the weather is fine, have not take work in New Year’s Eve, we should be together for the New Year.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Mark, as years goes by, knows how to handle an interview properly.
Love it when he said his heart is ready for marriage already :lol: but you know, you need to prepare for other things so yeah, no rush, Mr. Pumpkin pie Prin and Ms. Marshmallow Kim :lol:
I bet mark is more than ready to get married:naughty2:I think he is just waiting for kimmy to be ready:p anyhow cant wait when the actual time takes place

twister02

M♥K
I bet mark is more than ready to get married:naughty2:I think he is just waiting for kimmy to be ready:p anyhow cant wait when the actual time takes place
I always feel that he's the one who is waiting for Kimmy. When Kimmy said she wants to get hitch by 30, Mark said 32 for him (cause he'll be 32 once Kimmy will be in 30). That's when I felt that he's just waiting for Kimmy to be ready.

I think he knows that it will be hard on her part especially after marriage and then getting pregnant. She might need to sacrifice a little bit of her lakorn queues and such.

Yes, let's continue watching them and see what will happen. Hoping for the best for their love.

twister02

M♥K

cr. MarKim_ChineseFC

from: https://www.weibo.com/6303823202/H60PSmgSf?from=page_1005056303823202_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

[Short translation]➡
1) Recently, I was teased for a lot of marriage. Everyone calm down and don’t hurry. We did talk more deeply , but still have to work first to save money. I am psychologically ready, but it still depends on all aspects are ready. We have to be prepared, we also need to take the time to learn this thing slowly. There is no urgency. I have said that I want to get married after the age of 30, but I don’t know at that times if having opportunity.
2) South Korea travel is short, because just after the filming work, we two have time to go, and it is winter, we can breathe the cool air, take some rest. The sweet picture is to give the fans a little lovely gift. Being teased to practice taking wedding photos, jokingly said that maybe take these photos as wedding photos, because I don’t know how to shoot (wedding photos) .
3) There is no plan for the New Year, maybe in the country, hope the weather is fine, have not take work in New Year’s Eve, we should be together for the New Year.
Thank you! ♥

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@koadadai you know it just sooo goood to have someone that help you to understand thank you very much for sharing what you can share much love to you and anyone who can help :icon12::icon12::icon12:

and since mark confirmed it , i will look forward for the new year days as for the wedding it just a matter of timing

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

cr. MarKim_ChineseFC

[Short translation]➡
Thank-you :).