Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
I can't get over this couple lol. I was against them at first but man this past 5 years they proved so much. They support each other but never hinder one another's progress and growth. And above all, they dont use their their relationship to hurt, take advantage, or play with their fans' feelings.
They just clearly doing what's normal for them. They want to share the love to the fans.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Re-post @AnOnymOuS :).

Reporter: Are you afraid of P’ Mark (since you're playing a couple with Kimberley)?

Mario: No, I’m not. Mark Prin is my little brother. They say that MK is Mark and Kim but now it becomes Mario and Kim. Do you know about it? (Laugh).

Awwwwwww Mario is making me finnnnnn. And his answer about Mark being his little brother is so sweet.

Mario and Kim have become closer from this lakorn (he's always liking and commenting on her IG posts) and I'm glad Mario and Mark are good friends too. I like Mario's view on this whole koo jin thing. He's not afraid to promote himself with Kim as a good onscreen pairing. Being compatible as actors and dating in real life are two different things and he can separate the two from each other. To him, Kim is a professional actress. They're just doing their job. There's nothing to be afraid of Mark about or for Mark to feel threatened by.

cr: yuhtlerd
https://www.facebook.com/253198181856723/posts/514026199107252/