Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Missing this two soooo much!!!anyone wondering why they no longer accept attending events together?

twister02

M♥K
Missing this two soooo much!!!anyone wondering why they no longer accept attending events together?
They don't accept events together? Who said it? :lol: I think there's no opportunity yet for them to be in a same event..They don't endorse same product. I think someone said in here before that since MK made it obvious they're dating, they also minimize accepting works together. Not sure why. Maybe because they don't want to commercialize their relationship? :lol:

I think the only event they can be together if the organizers allow it is The Sis Clinic event.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
They don't accept events together? Who said it? :lol: I think there's no opportunity yet for them to be in a same event..They don't endorse same product. I think someone said in here before that since MK made it obvious they're dating, they also minimize accepting works together. Not sure why. Maybe because they don't want to commercialize their relationship? :lol:

I think the only event they can be together if the organizers allow it is The Sis Clinic event.
It can be one of the reasons why the dont do events together. If I am not mistaken, they did endorsed a toothpaste brand back in their early stages of relationship but I guess their contract has ended.

twister02

M♥K
It can be one of the reasons why the dont do events together. If I am not mistaken, they did endorsed a toothpaste brand back in their early stages of relationship but I guess their contract has ended.
Yes, it was for Close Up. They can still on Sis Clinics events tho if the organizers wanted them together but they've obviously lessen their works together in magazines and such but I don't think they don't accept anymore. I think they just lessen it.

Last year they had that Lips Mag and Sudsapda covers and also have events for Sis Clinic.