Mark-Kim World

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate.
cr. MarKim_ChineseFC
2019-03-06 20:49

2019.03.06 Today Barbie 60th Anniversary Event Photo - Kimbarbie.
After the event, she was interviewed by the media:
[short translation]
1️⃣ Today I am very happy and honored to participate in Barbie related activities, because I also have memories of childhood.
2️⃣ I am very pleased that the response of the TV drama "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" is enthusiastic, and P'Mark is also watching, and help to publicize.
3️⃣ football game P'Mark came to stop the car, I heard the scream on the field, I did not expect to turn around and he stood in front, because there is no preparation, do not know what to do. Not worried about P'Mark undressing on the court after the goal , even more surprised that he actually kicked in.
4️⃣ I didn’t raise my price because of the enthusiastic response of the TV series. Now I am very happy. The specific work is handled by the agent.
5️⃣P'Mark's birthday is not ready yet, because he knows that I came back from Japan on the 18th, and I have a job on the 19th. We will definitely eat together later, but I am not sure whether it is in that day or after.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
cr. MarKim_ChineseFC

[short translation]
1️⃣ Today I am very happy and honored to participate in Barbie related activities, because I also have memories of childhood.
2️⃣ I am very pleased that the response of the TV drama "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" is enthusiastic, and P'Mark is also watching, and help to publicize.
3️⃣ football game P'Mark came to stop the car, I heard the scream on the field, I did not expect to turn around and he stood in front, because there is no preparation, do not know what to do. Not worried about P'Mark undressing on the court after the goal , even more surprised that he actually kicked in.
4️⃣ I didn’t raise my price because of the enthusiastic response of the TV series. Now I am very happy. The specific work is handled by the agent.
5️⃣P'Mark's birthday is not ready yet, because he knows that I came back from Japan on the 18th, and I have a job on the 19th. We will definitely eat together later, but I am not sure whether it is in that day or after.
Thanks so much for sharing @koadadai :).

twister02

M♥K
cr. MarKim_ChineseFC

[short translation]
thanks @koadadai :love::love: