Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
LOVE is the mosssssssssssssssssttt beautiful feeling in the whole world no money nothing can take the place of a heart that live with love with affection and with this beautiful feeling of loving someone else nothing is most valuable than that :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

i can only wish that this love won't fade away that the only thing i can do :icon12:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
LOVE is the mosssssssssssssssssttt beautiful feeling in the whole world no money nothing can take the place of a heart that live with love with affection and with this beautiful feeling of loving someone else nothing is most valuable than that :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

i can only wish that this love won't fade away that the only thing i can do :icon12:

They have been pretty busy lately and im glad they have the time to celebrate mark's birthday. Hopefully they will share some clips if they did celebrating mark's bday tonight. And I dont think kimmy is working today.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Well apparently kimmy is not working today but she said so to prepare surprise party for her man birthday..that is so awwwwwwww:love:

I watched the clips on repeat and look at the way mark look at kimmy. That is so full of love

twister02

M♥K
he is not possessive he is soooooooo looooooovvvviinnnnggggggg he know how to keep her in love :lol: :love::love: i'm in love :lol:

well it's really hard not to :pancarta:

man the eyes the smile the touch *sigh* this clip is not good for single hearts :risas3:

the snapshot made it hotter, girl :lol:
Look at the hand and the way he stare at her. Mark is giving signals for sure. :lol: Mark, you obviously miss your woman. Stop it okay.. I'm single you know. Why they looked so sweet like that, I'm jealous :naughty2::risas3: Let me just borrow that line from you. :naughty2:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
the snapshot made it hotter, girl :lol:
Look at the hand and the way he stare at her. Mark is giving signals for sure. :lol: Mark, you obviously miss your woman. Stop it okay.. I'm single you know. Why they looked so sweet like that, I'm jealous :naughty2::risas3: Let me just borrow that line from you. :naughty2:
Signal for what:naughty2:haha, joke aside I just saw nadech and yaya attending the party too.. wohoooo!!!