Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 @"peace" I miss you all, too! My 9 month old baby has been keeping me busy! I'm still around reading up on our beloved MK news! Thanks to you all on this thread for keeping the love for them going!

I'm loving all the trip pictures they have shared with us. Kim is definitely part of the Mark's family and so is Mark with Kim's family. Mark's parents produced some beautiful kids! Both Mark and Miang are beautiful!
Family is more important. Glad to know you are okay and rocking it as a mom :thumbup:

Agree with you. Kim is really a part of the Suparats now while Mark also for the Woltemas'

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 @"peace" I miss you all, too! My 9 month old baby has been keeping me busy! I'm still around reading up on our beloved MK news! Thanks to you all on this thread for keeping the love for them going!

I'm loving all the trip pictures they have shared with us. Kim is definitely part of the Mark's family and so is Mark with Kim's family. Mark's parents produced some beautiful kids! Both Mark and Miang are beautiful!
Family is more important. Glad to know you are okay and rocking it as a mom :thumbup:

Agree with you. Kim is really a part of the Suparats now while Mark also for the Woltemas'