Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Highlight EP.2 I หมากจะตอบยังไงกับคำถามโลกแตก “ไก่กับไข่อะไรเกิดก่อน

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New Mark and Kim IG live :) 10-26-2021

"Hi Philippines" ❤ Kim's IG Live earlier with Mark while traveling and stuck in traffic jam. I really love how simple they are and so carefree. They said they miss the fans and Kim also asked Mark about his upcoming lakorn, Game of Outlaws, that will premiere on October 28.

MK were so game too trying to learn from the international fans but not sure if they said that sentence correctly And don't miss Mark counting in German

Kim IG Live with Mark | Missing the fans the most | 10.26.2021 (facebook.com)

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures from 10-26-2021 :)

Happy Birthday to our Mama bear my super manager the star of the party!❤ All I want is for you to have the biggest smile forever! You know how much I love you..ปีที่แล้วแกล้งแบบจัดหนักไปแล้ว ปีนี้พักเนอะขอให้พี่สุ สุขภาพแข็งแรงๆ ปังๆๆ ตลอดปีและตลอดไป คิดหวังอะไรขอให้สำเร็จทุกประการนะคะแม่หมี..รักที่สุด❤ มาอวยพรให้พี่สุกันค่ะ 26.10.2021 @suchadastartrek

Cr. @kimmy_kimberley

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Teaser EP.3 I มาวัดระดับความรู้เพลง 90's ที่หมากชอบฟังกัน!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Full EP.3 I ทายเพลงยุค 90’s หมาก ปริญ จะทำได้กี่คะแนน..งานนี้ไม่ง่ายบอกเลย

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New Video :) 10-28-2021.

Does Kim want you to build a romantic atmosphere?
Mark: "Actually, Kim doesn't expect anything but I want to make it for her because it's once in her lifetime so I want to make it the best."

Isn't he the sweetest guy? Let's check Mark's interview yesterday after the worship ceremony for his newest lakorn, Game of Outlaws, where he talked about his and Kim's 8th anniversary celebration, proposal planning and marriage.

[English subs] Mark Prin interview about proposal and marriage plans | Nine Entertain (facebook.com)

Thank you always to @thicha_lp for the translation.
(Cr) video: Nine entertain | Youtube