Mark Prin&Kim Kimberley(HAMBURGER Vol.11 no.177 March 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
The heck-?! Urgh, Kimberly's eye makeup is terrible. :facepalm: Hamburger's themes are weird with a captital "W." :yuck: Mark looks normal, yet I'm not crazy for his look. Both their facial expressions aren't the best (in Kim's case, it's because of her eye makeup; other than that, I do like her expression the longer I look at it :)), but this is actually a cute cover. Kim looks so different on the cover that she's almost unrecognizable. I really hate the way her eyes turned out. She didn't need the white streak of eyeliner or eyeshadow; it ruins her look. Makes her look really unappealing. -_- But I hecka love the pink lipstick on her! :wub: She looks great with it! Which is such a shame, for she would have looked even better if her eye makeup isn't so extreme!!! I like her white suit as well, though I wouldn't wear something like that lol. But I guess the longer I look, the more attractive the cover "seems." :D

nowia

sarNie Egg
kim look older and at her neck i can  clearly see wrinkles..i dont understand why hamburger make kim looked like that :shrug:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The cover is bad photoshop but I still LOVE my Mark, Kimmy looks like a boy. LOOL Still love her though!!!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
eww i dont like kim makeup. they make my kim looks like a boy and old. they ruin kim looks. she look way better wittout those makeup. ugh i dont like it at all. hopefully they have another magazine shoot with better theme and makeup. i still support my mark and kim even though hamburger ruin it for them