Married Hmong Girl's needs to shut up

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
This only applies to you, if you are a married Hmong girl and if you like to complain to your parent's about your life. :)

So I was on Youtube, listening to some Hmong songs and I came across to Tee Vang's song called "Niam Txiv pauv lus neej,"

I came across this comment on Youtube.

"this song was almost TRUE for me and my loved one, now husband--can't believe we almost lost each other for good cuz of my parents--damn--but alteast i came to listen to my heart in the end"

I have to say this, to those married Hmong girl's who complains night and day to their parent's about how much they hate their married life. Shut up already!

Why?
1.because your parent's get sick and tired of you complaining to them.
2.no parent's can bare to listen to what their kids have to suffer.
3.your parent's don't live w/you, your husband and your in laws, so everything you tell them, they will believe you.

Then, once you do go back home and your life gets worst, you blame your parent's! WTF!

Should have never complained in the first place! I know every case is different but this is to those girl's who keeps complaining. lol shut up and live life.

By the way, honestly if a man treats his wife really well. I believe that, no wife will leave her husband but if the husband is an ass. no doubt. she will leave any day, when her parent's accept her back.

Care to share your thoughts? Please do.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
That's why complain is never a good thing because all they bring is a chain of problems, one after another...when people mad they will say whatever they want to say and many times they add extra spices to the story to make them look good and others are at fault...when the story is over the pot the parent will have to step in and booom, everything explore....I totally agree with YM_gurl that parents love their daughter/son regarless so if they know that their daughter/son is hurt, they will do something to protect him/her...but lot of time the younger generation never understand their parent so that's why there are many problems like this happens...and hopefully when they grow up they will know that you only say the thing that is truth not what you want to say...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
That is true. My sister is married now. She is only 17, so not yet consider an adult. Well, whenever she fight with her husband, she always end up calling us. And we always give her the same answer. So now, she doesn't have too much problem with her husband. Turn out, she ACTUALLY WAS JUST JEALOUS OF HIM!! that was what causes the problem in the first place. LOL

milacute04

sarNie Egg
That is true. My sister is married now. She is only 17, so not yet consider an adult. Well, whenever she fight with her husband, she always end up calling us. And we always give her the same answer. So now, she doesn't have too much problem with her husband. Turn out, she ACTUALLY WAS JUST JEALOUS OF HIM!! that was what causes the problem in the first place. LOL

that's so funny... i thought only girls can be jealous of other girls.. why would she be jealous of her husband for? lol..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Umm.. she wasn't complaining about her married life.
all she said was that "can't believe we almost lost each other for good cuz of my parents--damn--but alteast i came to listen to my heart in the end"
.. she said nothing about suffering her married life.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Umm.. she wasn't complaining about her married life.
all she said was that "can't believe we almost lost each other for good cuz of my parents--damn--but alteast i came to listen to my heart in the end"
.. she said nothing about suffering her married life.
I didn't say she did but because of what she said, it got me thinking.

Married women no need to complain.
And for what that girl said, i don't know the story behind it so i won't say anything but it's stupid of her to point fingers especially when it's her own parents.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOL, don't like Tee Vang to start off with. HAHA. But that concept IS right, only in some perspectives though. Basically, it's more of 'just sit and be good without starting crap' because you're just looking for trouble. If you're having troubles in your marriage life, talk to your husband about it. When you marry him, he's everything and first. When I married, I told my parents that my boyfriend was going to become my husband, but also my parents, brothers, sisters, and my best friend. If your husband's not willing to help you work things out, the next thing you do is go to your in-laws and ask for help and your parents are last. Your parents should not be the first that you run too; that is a nyab digging for trouble. Even if your husband is the one you're having beef with, he's the one to be talked to.