Marsha

arissa

sarNie Elites
I dont know if anyone posted this photoshoot of Marsha up already...But I look around and didnt see it yet...so here it is.....I personally think Marsha have a really nice body for her age...But I dont really like the short hair on her...SHe look sooo much sexier with long hi-light hair....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Man, she looks good for her age! That's how I want to look when I get to her age. So hot and sexy!!! Still can't believe she's got a kid that is a teenager already.

arissa

sarNie Elites
tye-niranh said:
Man, she looks good for her age! That's how I want to look when I get to her age. So hot and sexy!!! Still can't believe she's got a kid that is a teenager already.
[post="107450"][/post]​

Same here tye-niranh..I want to look that good when I reach her age. Especially the tummy....some peeps are just born lucky....I hope I look like that once i give birth.. :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
Love her shoes....And i agree...She sure do have a hot body for a age like her's....

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
damn...her body is so fione!!! but im not feelin the hair for sum reason...i liked it long b4..she still look good tho..

^WOW! that amazing....if i was to do that ill pull my muscle..lol...but i wish i could do that..

jaofa

sarNie Egg
Wow..Marsha is still one of the sexiest women alive! She's got a body to die for and it must REALLY be nice to be her..lolz! I do have to agree that I love her more with long flowing hair. I LOVED her hair when she was in the lakorn "Sai Lom gub Saeng Dao" with Peter Corp Dyrendal...she was sooo gorgeous in that lakorn!
By the way...does anyone know what happen to Peter? I know that he is still recording music but he's such a great actor and he's soooo hott that I think he should have more lakorn out? any info?