mart-susie news

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love these two together. i wanna see them pair up again

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/25905

jakjann

Jakjann
That they could be real couple outside the screen because People had seen Susie in the same event where Pi Mart was but she hadn't a job at the same event on that day.....

I think it is not true because Pi smart has alreday a girlfriend.... or he has already
someone but he did still n't confirmed about this news....

Have to wait ... more confirmation from Pi Smart's side

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL I'm pretty sure Susie already has a boyfriend too. They've been going out for sometime now, like they
grew up with each other or something.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Rough translation:

Susie Susira Angelina was found with the co-star in Plerng Seerung, Smart Krissada in the event this morning (March 3rd) at Siam Discovery. The event was the opening ceremony of a new product of Nivea. Those who found them claimed Susie was wandering there when Smart was working there too.

I don't think they date. Just in this early January, paparzzi could taken a pic of smart with his girlfriend who works outside the e-business. Susie's boyfriend is confirmed too. He's James, the actor from 9 wats.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i totally forgot that Susie has a bf. they've been dating for awhile now too

Merit

sarNie Adult
They are cute together. :)

I think Susie and her bf does make a better couple. This might be a rumor...and even if anything you know they will deny it like crazy..lol..