masquerade ball in sac

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
this past weekend i went to the ball that U.C Davis Hmong Club was hosting and it was great!!!...the hall in sac was huge...and omg there was alot of hot sac guys, maybe its cos i've seen enuff of fresno guys..hehe...but yeah anyone who went to the ball, share your story of what you think of it....also i was amazed at how they played hmong songs there too....i had a blast!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It was hosted by UC DAVIS Hmong club. Of course they're gonna play some Hmong songs. I was in the committee my first 2 years there...but I graduated. Last year I went and there were hella young people. Like little 14 year olds freaking...haha...no more of that stuff this year. Glad you enjoyed it.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i wanted to go..
but i never got the flyer until the night before the event..
so i didn't get to go because i had to work the next morning...
sucks!
maybe i'll go next year...
and those lil girls do be freaking like hell!
no joke about that.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
My cousin goes to Davis and she was there with her bf. Are there a lot of Hmong students at Davis? (I'm not from CA so I dunno).

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
my cousin goes there and i remember her telling me that UCD has like the most hmong students or one of them. something like that. HMONGTV did a coverage on it and the place looked very nice

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
yeah there's hmong people there... most of my high school friends ended up going to Davis, I should had gone too, oh well...