Materials Needed To Make A Celebrity Hate You |UPDATED 6/11/09

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey, i still have school, that's why...ahaha

these two updates are so fun and cute...LOL a fake court....i wish i got to go to lotte world with seung hyun.....ahahaha yeah ji yong is hilarious

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Chapter 7

I woke up from a great night of sleep. I never felt refreshed in my whole life. I have a slight headache. Hmm. What happen yesterday?

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

OMO! LOTTE WORLD! That was the best day I ever had in my whole life! It’s official. I have a new love. LOTTE WORLD. Flashback of the fun I had yesterday rushed through my mind.

OMO!

Flashback

"It's so big in here!" I exclaimed as I jump on Seung Hyun.

----

“REALLY?!” I grabbed onto his arms.

----

“We forgot to go to the ice rink! LET’S GO ICE SKATE” I pull him towards the Ice Rink.

----

“Seung Hyun sshi! Look it’s a castle!! This is like a mini Disneyland!!!” I jumped and hugged him.

End of flashback.

I ACTED LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT!! I slapped my head in shame. I hope Seung Hyun don’t think I like him. I got up and headed for the bathroom.

AHHHHHHH!! I slipped on my rubber band that’s on the floor.

Ouch? Hey my butt doesn’t hurt. I landed on something. This comfy beanie thing on the floor helped my poor little butt. Should I even call it a beanie? I mean it was somewhat firmed.

Wait. When did I have a comfy beanie thing in my room? I looked down.

Seung Hyun’s umm private part?? OUU! That’s gotta hurt.

Wait. Isn’t he suppose to yell out in pain?

I took a look at Seung Hyun.

o_O

His face is blueish/purple. OUCH! Muahahahha. I mean. I’m sorry Seung Hyun. I got off of him and brushed my self clean.

“I’m sorry Seung Hyun”

“It’s ok.” He look up at me.

:X

That was his expression when he saw me. He looked at me with up and down motions. Then he turned away. What was he loo…. OMFG!!

I looked at myself. Bra’s and undies. Again. Second time in a row. Grrr. I really need to stop taking my clothes of in the middle of the night! This is not my home sweet room in America! This is Seung Hyun’s room in South Korea! Remember that Yeun-ja!

“Hyunnie hyu……” Seung Ri came in the room. I guess someone forgot to lock the door. I rolled my eyes.

“OMO! YONGIE HYUNG!! HYUNNIE HYUNG KEEP YOUR PROMISE!! HE MADE YOU NIECES AND NEPHEWS BECAUSE NUNA IS HALF WAY NAKED!” Seung Ri ran out the room and yelled loud enough for the whole world to hear.

I grabbed my robe and ran out after Seung Ri. Seung Hyun ran out after me.

“We did not make babies!!!” I yelled.

“Then what did you make?” Seung Ri scratched his forehead. “OUU!! IS IT PANCAKES? I LOVE PANCAKES”

“BABIES?” Young Bae asked.

“ARGGG!! NO!!”

“Wait! Did you guys even did it?” Dae Sung asked.

Everyone turned to look at him with weird looks on their faces.

“Ji Yong hyung got me into it!! He made me watch it!!” Dae Sung cried and pointed to Ji Yong.

Everyone turned their heads towards Ji Yong.

“What?? Like it was the real thing. It was just Hentai!”He rolled his eyes.

“HENTAI!!” Seung Ri exclaimed. “ The girls are hott!!”

Seung Ri said that? OMO! Ji Yong !! I’m going to kill you. You turn a cutie pie to a pervert!! Wait. Did I just called Seung Ri a cutie pie? Perhaps I did. I can’t help it. The guy is just to adorable. Though I still don’t like him as a celebrity.

“Ji Yong!!” Seung Hyun smacked his head. “What in the world are you doing to these young boys?!! Hentai? They’re suppose to be watching Doraemon!!”

“So did you guys really make me nieces and nephews?” Ji Yong smiled showing his pure white teeth.

“ARGG!! I’m getting out of here!!” I stomped to Seung Hyun’s room.

“See what you did!! Now, she’s going to leave me for sure!” I heard a fainted Seung Hyun’s voice screaming at Ji Yong.

Leave him?

Was I even his girlfriend to begin with?

No I am NOT!

I got dressed and start packing my belongings. Seung Hyun came into the room and attempted to put my belongings back to the closet.

“You’re not going anywhere” He said as he hung my jacket back up.

“Yes I am. I’m leaving this apartment and I’m leaving this room. And I’m going far far away from you!”

“I thought you liked me?” He asked with a sad tone.

The way I acted at Lotte World did make it seem like I have feelings for him.

“I told you I don’t like celebrities! Never did and Never will!!” I walked passed him coldly and grabbed the jacket he hung back up.

I felt warm hands wrapping around my waist. I turned around and Seung Hyun was behind me. He turned me around and hugged me passionately.

“Yeun-ja sshi. I know this might be a little too fast and rushed.I mean we just met a couple of days ago. But I think it’s time.” I can feel Seung Hyun’s breath on my shoulders.

“I like you. I know sometimes I might seem a bit conceited and full of myself. But I like you. I liked you the day I saw you on that plane. I knew you was the one for me when I looked into that hazel eyes of yours. I knew that it was meant to be. Please don’t leave me Yeun-ja sshi.Stay with me. Please stay with me. You came into my life and made my heart beat skipped. Please don’t let it die down.Yeun-ja sshi,Saranghae.”

Did TOP of Big Bang just confessed to me?

----------------------------------------

ARGG!! She's is sooo stubborn!! The dude's after you!! GO FOR IT!! HES TOP OF BIG BANG FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!

sorry for the short chapter.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Chapter 08

Seung Hyun just confessed to me.

Me, a stranger to him.

Me ,a girl that he just met on the plane 3 days ago.

Me, the ordinary cousin of Micky Yoochun of DBSK. Which I just found out about 3 days ago.

Me, Park Yeun-ja!

OMO?! What’s is this weird feeling??

Why is my heart pounding faster and faster?

Why do I feel sparkles of fireworks running through my body?

Why do I feel like hugging him back?

Omg!

No.

No. I can’t like celebrities. I don’t like celebrities. But he is hot.

What am I saying?

He’s NOT HOT!

OH YES HE IS!

NO HE’S NOT!

OMG!!! STUPID CONSCIOUS!!

What should I say?

Should I accept his confession? Or should I deny him?

SAY YES!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD STUPID CONSCIOUS OF MINE!!

Omg!

No.

I can’t like him. I can’t let him like me. I can’t let him love me either.

Wait! He already did!

I got to do something.

I got to get myself out of this. What should I do?

*TING*

MAKE HIM HATE ME!

YES! That’s want I’m going to do!

Make him hate me. Then he’ll leave me alone!

Materials. Materials. I need materials to make him hate me.

What materials?

Hmmmm.

----------

“HYUNG!” Seung Ri voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

“So what do you say Yeun-ja?”

“I… I..”

“HYUNG!!” This time it was Ji Yong.

“I.. I.. don’t..” I stuttered.

“HYUNG ! HYUNG!!” That was Young Bae.

“HYUNG !! COME OUT!” Dae Sung yelled out.

“Wells, I better go out there and see what’s up. You can stay here if you want. I’ll be waiting for your answer” He gave me a peck on the cheeks and went outside.

And I just let him touch my cheeks?

I waited for Seung Hyung to come back. Why was I waiting for him anyways?

I got tired of waiting so I decided to hop on my laptop. I signed on Windows Messenger Live. I prefer to call it MSN. Hm. Let’s see who’s on.

Kill a Chicken Save a Life has just signed in.

YAY! Peung is on!!

Love my life as a non celebritie lover! says: Peung!

Kill a Chicken Save a Life says: HYMP!

Love my life as a non celebritie lover! says: wah? wat was that about?

Kill a Chicken Save a Life says: You have musta of fun at Lotte World huh!

Love my life as a non celebritie lover! says: yups I did.. Hey how did you know I had fun in Lotte World?

Kill a Chicken Save a Life says: NEWS FLASH! GOSSIP MAGAZINE! YOUNG RAPPER TOP FROM THE POPULAR GROUP BIG BANG SPOTTED AT LOTTE WORLD WITH A UNIDENTIFIED GIRL!!!READ MORE FOR DETAILS AND PICTURES!! HYMP!

WHAT THE? SH*T! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!! AH!! I SHOULD OF SAID NOO!!

Love my life as a non celebritie lover! says: OMFG! How the f*ck did that happen!! I swear I was checking my back every time!!

Kill a Chicken Save a Life says: ohh.. Soo you admited that you went to Lotte World with TOP!! How come you didn’t tell me that you knew them!! I know how much I love them!

Love my life as a non celebritie lover! says: Of course I know how much you love them. Especially Ji Yong. But I didn’t tell you cause you were never online.

Kill a Chicken Save a Life says: ohh… Hehehe So did you get to meet GD too?? And how did you get to know them??

Love my life as a non celebritie lover! says: yea I did.i met them on a plane. N im staying with them now.

Kill a Chicken Save a Life says: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! -DIES- YOU HAVE TO GET ME TO SOUTH KOREA! PLEASE!! I WANT TO MEET G-DRAGON!!

Love my life as a non celebritie lover! says: here call my new cell and then we talk. Country code and city code is first ok and then the zip code and number XXX-XXX-XXX-XXXX

Kill a Chicken Safe a Life may not reply cause he or she appears to be offline.

:Buzz Buzz Buzz:

“Hello??”

[YOU HAVE TO GET ME TO SOUTH KOREA! I NEED TO MEET GD!]

“Ah! My ears..”

[OPPIES! Sorry.. Hehehe ]

“What about the school? Did you get accepted to the program yet?”

[No. They rejected me. I need to go to South Korea! Especially that now my closest cousin is super dupper close to Big Bang!]

“Hey rephrase that! I’m not close to Big Bang! I’m close to my cousin Micky Yoochun”

[OMFGOSH! YOUR COUSIN ON YOUR DAD SIDE IS MICKY OF DBSK! AHH! THAT’S EVEN BETTER! THEY’RE CELEBRITIES! CONNECTIONS!]

“Gosh. But how would I get you here?”

[Your rich. Buy me a ticket there! Please. I beg you.]

“Hey I am not rich. My parents are.”

[WAH! PLEASE! P YEUN-JA! PLEASE]

“Wait. But don’t you have school? And you have to ask your parents too u know?”

[Easy. I’ll just tell them I got accepted to the exchange program. Muahahha]

“Lying is bad and didn’t you tell me yourself that Ji Yong hate liars?”

[Oh. Sh*t. You’re right. Ahhh! What should I do? I’m so desperate! Oh! Your mommie!!!]

“What does this have to do with my mom?”

[Auntie can talk to my parents]

“And so? Ohh No! No”

[Please?? Your cousin is dieing here.]

“Can’t I get you a autograph instead?”

[Hey. I would never let his opportunity go! My cousin knows Ji Yong. It never gets better then that.]

“Grrr! You! Fine! I’ll call my mom. Just think of this as a early birthday present”

[THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!]

“More then Ji Yong?”

[Heck. No ]

:BEEP: :BEEP:

“Hey ?? Hello?? Hey! PEUNG!”

D*mn. Her. She hung up on me.

What is the heck is Seung Hyun doing? I been in this room for over 8 hours already.

I had nothing to do better then counting the hours that Seung Hyun had been away.

“Yeun-ja sshi!” Seung Hyun voice filled the apartment.

I ran out the room and met face to face with him in the living room.

“Yeun-ja sshi. I have bad news.” He looked at the ground as the other members walk in the door.

“I know. The Paparazzi caught us at Lotte World. That is so old news”

“How did you know?” He asked me.

“My cousin’s a Big Bang fan. She told me about it.” I replied back. “ She’s a GD fan.”

Ji Yong eyes grew big.

*Buzz Buzz*

The Lie’s ring tone filled the room.

“Hello?”

[P Yeun-ja! I’m at the airport.]

“WHAT!”

[I’m here in Seoul! Pick me up]

“But.. But. How? I mean I didn’t even called my mom yet”

[HURRY!AH! I’M RUNNING OUT OF COINS]

*BEEP*

“Wait…”

“Is something wrong?” Seung Hyun asked me.

“My cousin’s at the airport.”

“The big fan of Ji Yong. That cousin?” Seung Ri asked.

“Yea.”

Ji Yong eyes grew even bigger than before.

“I’ll take you there. The driver’s outside. He can take us.”

“It’s ok. I think I’m going by taxi.”

“I insist you come with me. We don’t have to take the driver if you don’t want to. Taxi is fine. I’m worried about you”

“Fine.”

------

I called a taxi and Seung Hyun instructed the driver to go to the airport.

“P YEUN-JA!” Peung screamed and ran to hug me.

“Too much love..”

“Sorry Hehe Hey you didn’t bring GD oppa?”

“Was I suppose too? Beside I don’t want him to get caught with me like how Seung Hyun did.”

“But isn’t it great to be caught in a candid with TOP oppa?”

“NO! I don’t want to be kill by Big Bang fans”

“You won't get kill. You’ll just be on their “To Kill” List . Anyways, Let’s get going I want to see GD!”

Peung dragged me out of the airport and into a taxi where Seung Hyun is waiting. Peung got into the taxi and was surprise to see who was sitting there.

“TOP!” Peung screamed.

“Could you be any louder?” I said while covering my ears.

“Oppa! You look so dreamy” Peung said while looking at Seung Hyun with dreamy eyes.

“Seung Hyun.This is Peung my cousin. She’s a fan of you and Big Bang.”

“You looks so much hotter in person”

“Alright .Peung. Enough. I think you’re scaring him”

“No. It’s alright Yeun-ja sshi. I get this all the time” He said as he helped Peung with her bag.

“Thank you” Peung said glaring at Seung Hyun

“I thought you love Ji Yong more?”

“I do. But it doesn’t hurt to stare at TOP oppa”

We told the taxi driver to drive us back to the apartment.

“OMG! I’m so excited. I get to meet GD oppa”

“Remember Peung. No fan girl moments. Ok?”

Peung nods her head and continue humming to GD’s song “But I love you”. We got to the apartment and Seung Hyun lead us in. First person that Peung saw was….

“JI YONG!!!” Peung shouted.

The guys were sitting on the couch watching their music videos.Ji Yong turns around and looks at us. Ji Yong looks scared but he just kept it cool. That’s when crazy Peung ran up to him. And KISS HIM?!. Poor Ji Yong. He fell off the couch.

“Peung! Get off him!” I yelled at her.

“OMG! I KISSED GD OPPA!! OMG IMMA FAINT! SOMEONE CATCH ME” Peung did fainted and no one was there to catch her. Hahahahaha..

“Ouch! How come no one catch me?”

“JI YONG OPPA!” Peung called Ji Yong’s name again. Ji Yong just jumped and screamed.

“AH! GET HER AWAY FROM ME!”

Seung Hyun and I have to jump in before Peung rapes Ji Yong.

"AH!! LET ME GO! IMMA GO TO MY GD!! LET ME GO!!”

And that was the end of another crazy day in Seoul, South Korea.

When is Micky oppa coming back?

-------------------------------

Personal Replies

I cant reply personal replies cause I'm a busy mommie.. but Imma try to answer all of the questions here..

in some parts you guys may notice i have P in front of yeun ja when Peung calls her name. P is like unnie but in thai . thats all

Is their gonna be a love triangle??

No not really. I don't like it when the main couple misunderstand.I know thats the excitement of the story. but i just dont like it. I might have one of dbsk member crushing on her.. but its not gona be a love triangle cause hes not seung hyun rival.

Hyung did keep his promise!! lols :rolleyes: I would be happie if he really did though. lols but its too fast for that..

Ji yong is a bad influence isnt he lols. It's just him.. hes not that bad

and Dae Sung isnt really hook on it either. remember hes the doraemon guy!! lols

Seung ri is always gonna be the cutie maknae!!

Youngbae wat can I say about him. He probably just the mix of everyone! lols

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol peung is hilarious....i would act like that if i got to meet them....awww seung hyun confessed his feelings to yeun-ja....but she's going to make him hate her..can't wait....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love SH 's confession. He was so direct. Hehehehe! For heaven sakes the guy likes you... plus he is TOP from Big Bang. Hehehehe! I wouldn't let that pass. lol Peung is so funny. I can't image her cute/adorable face rape JY. :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
moey I hope you had a good holiday. Please update when you can =D

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG...this stories is getting GOOD!!!...lolz....please write more....thanks....

as i read on i can't realli can image how all the guys -O-O- like....lolz....all i can image is that they all have long korean hair....lolz....i can't even image toey....lolz...but love the stories it so kute....:)

thanks for writing....

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG....luv the story so far...lolz...please upload the next part soon....:)

it's getting so gwed.!!!

luv them all....but pueng is kinda annoying...even though she's only heard from chapter 8...lolz..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
A/N: sorry that I havent update for so long. I was pretty much busy with my own life. But since I had a lot of good feedback and loyal readers.. I decided to update this again. I'll promise that I will try my best to update often. Thank you for reading and Enjoy.

Chapter 9

I told her already not to have fan girl moments. I should have known that a person like Peung wouldn't listen. Peung is always super doper hyper and obnoxious. She wouldn't let anything that she loves get out of her hand. So yea, you should know what's going to happen between Jiyong and her. Maybe bringing Peung to Big Bang's apartment is a bad idea. But what can I do? It's not my fault that my superstar cousin is in Japan working and I'm lock out of his apartment.

"What did I tell you about fan girl moments?" I asked her as I shake my head in dismay.

"I can't help it. I already promised myself that I would go out of hand, but when I saw Jiyong oppa my heart just stopped and all I knew was I have to kiss him. It's like fate send you over here so you can be my matchmaker." Peung said while touching her lips with happiness.

"Fate has nothing to do with me being here. It's just a coincidence."

"Come on, you know its fate. Fate sent you over to Korea so you can meet your soul mate, T.O.P OPPA!!" Peung clap her hands together.

"There's no such thing as fate and soul mates Peung. And there's nothing going on between me and Seung Hyun"

"Don't kid with me! I know there's got to be something between you guys. I mean look at the photos." Peung reached into her bags and brought out a magazine with Seung Hyun and me on the cover.

"See, look at those photos!! You guys had fun! You guys seem very much in love!! OMG! This is like a dream come true!"

I took a quick look at the magazine. Every page was filled with photos of me and Seung Hyun. Every article was about me and Seung Hyun being a couple. I hate to admit that it does seem like me and Seung Hyun is a couple. I knew I shouldn't go out with him in the first place. I knew I should have said no. If I had only said no, none of this would happen. How will I ever walk down the streets of Seoul again? All those reporters and all those fans are probably waiting for an answer. What should I say to them? What if one of the fans kills me? OMG! I don't even want to think about it.

"You know the fan clubs back in Thailand are super jealous of you? I was reading in one of the fan club's blog that fans all over the world are ready to like kill you if they ever see you. Wells, fan girls in Thailand can't do anything since their all the way over there but the fan girls over here… I don't even want to think about it. Have you ever heard about the fan girls over here? OMG! I heard they were crazy and pretty much psycho!! You have to be careful if you're going to leave this apartment." The obnoxious Peung blabbered.

She could really talk huh. I rolled my eyes as Peung keeps blabbering about how lucky I was to know Big Bang.

I wonder how Ji Yong's life is going to be with Peung here now. It's probably going to be pretty hectic.

Ji Yong's Point of View

I got up after "almost" raped by this crazy fan. I love all my fans but this one is too crazy to handle. I'm not mad nor am I'm angry at her. After all she is one of my fans. Yeun-ja sshi came out of the room with her cousin after having a long talk. Maybe she was telling her to back off from me. I really hope so. Seriously, I think I'm scared of Yeun-ja sshi's cousin.

"I'm sorry about that Ji Yong sshi. Peung is from Thailand so she might be a little hyper." said Yeun-ja sshi

"Maybe a little TOO hyper" Seung Ri said trying to hold his laughter.

"It's ok Yeun-ja sshi. And guys don't try to hold it. I know you want to laugh" I snapped at him as I settle myself down.

"AHAHAHAHA" Every one of my band members started to laugh.

"Was it that funny Seung Hyun sshi?" Yeun-ja sshi asked Hyung.

"Well yea." said Seung Hyun Hyung

"I don't think it was funny one bit. If other fans find out it wouldn't be so pretty." said Yeun-ja sshi

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone" I replied

"Anyways, Peung try to control yourself okay" I heard Yeun-ja sshi say.

Peung sshi nodded while still staring at me and the rest of Big Bang.

"Alright guys. I'm sorry for making you wait" Manager Hyung said as he walked towards us.

"Manager Hyung, this is Yeun-ja sshi. Yeun-ja sshi this is Manager Hyung, our manager. And the girl sitting over there is Yeun-ja sshi's cousin Peung sshi." Hyung introduced Yeun-ja sshi and Peung sshi to Manager Hyung.

"Anyong ha sayo" said Yeun-ja sshi and Peung sshi

"Anyong. Eh aren't you the girl with Seung Hyun?" Manager Hyung asked

"Yes" Yeun-ja sshi answered

"What is your relationship with Seung Hyun?"

"Relationship? There was never a relationship to begin with. Seung Hyung sshi was just being a nice neighbor and showing me around. There's nothing more to that. We're just someone who knows each other. I never had thoughts of having a relationship with him anyways"

I looked over at Seung Hyun Hyung. I notice that sad expression when Yeun-ja sshi said that.

"Well the press and fans probably won't think that way." said Manager Hyung

"What can I do to fix this? I don't want Seung Hyun sshi to lose his reputation."

"There's only one way. You and Seung Hyun have to stop meeting each other till the gossip stops"

"I don't even what to meet him anyways" I can hear Yeun-ja sshi mumble. "Ok. I can do that."

"But Yeun-ja sshi..." Hyung spoke up

"No buts Seung Hyun sshi."

"But ..."

"I said No buts" Yeun-ja sshi snapped back at Hyung. "I will be moving out as soon as possible. I give you my word"

"Ok. I will trust your words. So we got everything settle, I will be leaving now." Manager Hyung said as he walked out the door.

"Why does everything have to revolve around the fans and press?!!!! Why can't I do what I want to do?!!! Why can't we just have our own personal lives!! WHY?!!!"

I never saw Seung Hyun hyung like this before. He was never like this during his other candid. I think I know what's going on in that mind of his.

"Uhh... Since Yeun-ja sshi is moving out, let's treat her with dinner tonight!" I try to ease the mood.

"That would be a great idea Ji Yong" Young Bae raised his hand. "I'm in!!"

"Ouuu. Us too!!" Seung Ri and Dae Sung raised their hands also.

"Hyung??"

"This will be the last night I get to see you Yeun-ja sshi?" Hyung asked.

"It's for your own good" She replied.

We was about to leave for dinner when Yeun-ja sshi notice Peung sshi wasn't following. We went back to find her snoozing on the couch. No wonder why she wasn't hyped during that conversation. Hmm. Come to think of it, Peung sshi is kind of cute when she's not going crazy.

"Peung. Wake up" said Yeun-ja sshi

"huh… zzz I love you Young Bae oppa" said Peung sshi. She was talking in her sleep.

Young Bae's face lid up full of fear.

"Peung. You're drooling. Wake up"

"zzzz.. But I love Ji Yong oppa more… sorry Young Bae oppa"

"Peung. Some fan is raping your Ji Yong oppa!"Yeun-ja sshi yelled

"WHAT!! WHO THE HELL DARE RAPES MY OPPA!! VIP'S SQUAD TOO THE RESCUE!!!!" Peung sshi woke up and screamed.

I looked at her and laugh to myself. Even though she might be a little crazy. But she does care about my safety.

"Time to go eat Peung."

"Oh. How long was I asleep?"

"We don't know." I answered

"OMG! Ji Yong oppa answered me!!" She was at it again.

"Peung, calm down. It's only Ji Yong sshi."

"But it's Ji Yong oppa!! The Kwon Leadah!!" Peung sshi snapped back at Yeun-ja sshi.

"Yeun-ja noona! Hyung! Taxi is here" Seung Ri yelled from outside. He went to call a taxi while we were inside trying to wake up Peung sshi.

….

Seung Hyun's POV

I can't understand what Yeun-ja is thinking as of right now. She knows how I feel about her. She knows how much I care for her. Yet she treats my feeling as nothing to her. Does she even like me? Does she even have any kind of feelings for me? Judging by her answer to Manager Hyung, it's a no. I don't understand how I started to have feelings for her. Maybe it's because she was different. Different from any other girls I ever met. She knows me and Big Bang. Yet she doesn't get hype like any fan girls would. Let's just say she's the opposite of Peung sshi and other fan girls. She doesn't like celebrities and that's what makes her different.

"Yeun-ja sshi, what would you like to eat?" I asked her.

"Anything I guess, whatever that's good."

"Are you really going to move out noona?" Seung Ri asked the question that I wanted to ask for so long.

"Yea. I am. It's not that I don't like you guys. You guys are really great people, but I think it's better off this way." She answered.

No. It's not better off this way. I know that if you leave I won't be seeing you again.

"I'm sorry if I cause you guys any trouble; I didn't mean to like…start a scandal.

"It's OK, Yeun-ja sshi. It was mainly our fault. Well, mainly someone's fault right Youngbae?" Ji Yong replied to Yeun-ja sshi with a mouth full of food. EWW. Disgusting!

"Yup" Young Bae agreed

I know what Ji Yong meant by that. Yea. It was mainly my fault. I was the one who taught of that sentence so I can spend more time with Yeun-ja sshi. I didn't know that all of this was going to happen. No one knows what's going to happen in the future.

"So noona, what are you doing here in the first place?" Dae Sung asked.

"Oh. I can answer that for Yeun-ja unnie!! P Yeun-ja since were in Korea now I'm going to call you unnie instead of P! Ouu... Wells, P Yeun-ja….Opps I mean Yeun-ja unnie is from America. She's mixed. Yea. I know I would have thought she would be mixed with American or something but no she's purely Asian. She's mixed with Korean, Japanese and Thai. See, that's why I call her P all the time. It's like Unnie but in Thai. I'm her only beloved cousin on her mom side that lives in Thailand. Yup. GO Thailand. Oh... She has relatives in Japan too. Isn't that weird cause her cousin is in Japan right now and they didn't see each other when she was there. Oh. And her cousin is Micky Yoochun of DBSK!! AIN'T THAT COOL!! But too bad he's not here in Seoul. Bummer!"

Everyone was looked at Peung sshi like she was a metal woman. I swear this girl can talk. I wonder how she could talk so much and breathe at the same time?

"Oh… That's explains why you don't look Korean but rather Thai looking." Said Dae Sung

"Yeun-ja sshi? I can talk to you outside for a minute?" I asked.

I want to talk to her. I don't want her to leave me. I already fell for her so I won't let her leave me like this.

"Yea."

"Are you really going to move out?" I asked her. Please say no.

"Yea. I am. I need a space of my own. I can't be leaving under Big Bang's apartment for my time here. And also I can't have Peung living here with Ji Yong. They can't be under the same roof. Trust me. A Lion can't be under the same roof with a pig. And Jiyong is not the lion."

"But… I lo..."

"Seung Hyun sshi, I know how you feel about me. I'm sorry that I can't accept your feelings. I just can't love celebrities. I'm sorry" She turned around towards the entrance, leaving me by myself.

She left me there with a broken heart. She rejected my feelings after my confession. I never confess to any one before. They just confess to me. She just rejected T.O.P of Big Bang. I have to make her love me back. It's time for me to grab my materials to make her love me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the update.

Peung is just too funny sorry Young Bae I love Ji Yong more lmao

Korean fan girls are a lot scarier than fan girls from Thailand lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES you updated today :yahoo: thanks. LOL Seung Hyun is sooo super cute, he's going to make Yeun-ja fall for him. LOL I like Peung, I would be like her too ahahah.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
yay!! update!! loving this chapter!! man she had to cut him off before he told her that he loved her!! can't wait to read the next chapter!! i wonder what kind of material he'll use to make her love him. lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Chapter 10

Seung Hyun’s POV

It was the next morning already. It seems like it was yesterday that Yeun-ja sshi entered my life. I know it’s ridiculous to love someone in a short period of time. But love doesn’t have a reason. I didn’t have a reason why I loved Yeun-ja sshi. It’s was just a special feeling that just happened to appear in my heart. I, TOP of Big Bang loved Yeun-ja sshi at first sight.

“I’m sorry for causing you this mess. But after I move out everything should be fine.” Yeun-ja sshi said while packing her clothes in her luggage.

“Yeun-ja sshi, are you going to think about this? I’m willing to take responsibility for whatever happens.”

“Seung Hyun sshi, we talked about this last night already.” She knew what was going on in my mind. I wanted her to stay with me.

“Yeun-ja sshi, I love you! I love you the very first moment I saw you. I love you, can you hear me? Please don’t leave me.” I fell to the ground and begged her to stay.

I have never wanted someone this much in my whole life. I know it sounds stupid for a guy with a reputation like me to be begging a girl to stay with him. But this is what I wanted. I wanted her to stay with me. I want her to be by me. I know if she moves away, I would lose contact with her. She’s not going to tell me her new address. She didn’t even want to give me her phone number. I know I sound selfish but I don’t want to lose her.

“Seung Hyun sshi, I’m really sorry but it’s for the best ok. Please let me go. I can’t stay here anymore. I will only cause trouble for you.” She pleaded.

“Yeun-ja sshi, Please…”

“Seung Hyun sshi, what do you want?! Do you want the reporters to find out I’m currently staying with you? Do you want fans to come over here? Do you want everyone to know that you love me? It’s better for you if I leave before I cause any more trouble. Seung Hyun sshi, please understand that this is the best way. If they paparazzi can find out about us at Lotte World then they can find out about me being here also.”

“Yeun-ja sshi, I’ll let you leave if you tell me where you’re going.”

“I don’t know myself but even if I know, I wouldn’t tell you.”

She finished packing and left the room. I followed her, hoping that she would at least feel sorry for me. I have never felt like this with anyone before. I wanted her so badly. But why can’t she give that to me? Every girl loves TOP of Big Bang. Why can’t she love me too? After all I’m TOP of Big Bang. I secretly thought that if she was a fan, it would have been easier for her to love me back.

“Peung let’s go.” Yeun-ja sshi said as she tried to declaw Peung sshi from Ji Yong.

“Awww man. Why can’t we stay longer? I just met Ji Yong oppa? I didn’t even get to spent time with him yet.” Peung sshi whined.

“It’s ok Peung sshi. If we are meant to be together, we’ll see each other again” said Ji Yong.

“I know that we are meant to be” Peung sshi muttered as Yeun-ja sshi pulled her and headed for the door.

“Bye Seung Hyun sshi. Thank you for helping me out when I’m in trouble. Thank you for showing me how wonderful Lotte World is. And thank you for everything you done for me. Thanks everyone for being so nice. This probably going to be the last time I’ll see you. Good luck and take care.” Yeun-ja sshi said as she walked towards Ji Yong.

“Bye Ji Yong sshi take care and don’t forget to write more great songs for Big Bang.” She hugged him and then walked towards Young Bae.

“I know. I do write great songs, don’t I” Ji Yong respond back.

“Young Bae sshi, keep up the singing. You sing really well.” She hugged him and went to Dae Sung.

“You don’t sing badly either. Sorry that I ease dropped. I heard you singing in the room” said Young Bae.

“Please don’t watch hentai! It’s disgusting! You’re better off watching Doraemon” She hugged Dae Sung went to the next person in line.

“Doraemon is always the best!”

“Seung Ri, Don’t watch the hentai ok? You’re ruining your cutie image.” She hugged him also.

“I’m going to miss you noona. I was having fun with you here even if it wasn’t for long” I can see Seung Ri shed a tear.

“Yea. I think I’m going to miss you guys too. You guys really show me the other side of celebrities that I didn’t see. Thanks for letting me spent my first three nights here.”

She stops and stares at me for a second. Then she walked towards me. Is she going to give me a hug too? Or is she going to just leave?

“Seung Hyun sshi, I’m sorry” and then she hugged me.

I didn’t want her to let go. I want the time to stop right here so I can hold on to her longer.

“Yeun-ja sshi, don’t go” I grabbed her hand.

She pulled my hand off and walked towards the door without saying a word.

“Bye Ji Yong oppa!! I love you! Bye everyone! I love you all but not more than Ji Yong oppa!” Peung yelled as she skipped towards the door.

My heart dropped as I watched her close the door. I can’t imagine being in this apartment without her. She came into my life, making my world full of colorful rainbows. And now, she left it dull and colorless.
----

Yeun-ja’s POV

I turned to look at the door before walking down the hallway. I can remember the day that we met on the plane and how he was being conceited. I remember that day as it was like yesterday. Everything was so clear to me. I thought of the first day I got to Seoul, when I read the room number wrong. I remembered the time when Seung Hyun walked me down to Micky oppa’s apartment. I remembered the first night I spent in that apartment and how I lost my first kiss to Seung Hyun. I even remembered of the time when we were at Lotte World. Why do I feel like crying when I think of Seung Hyun sshi? I can’t possibly like him. I can’t. I don’t love celebrities. Never did and never will.

“Yeun-ja unnie, where are we going to live at now?” Peung asked me.

“I don’t know. Maybe if we just walk around, we’ll find a condo or apartment for lease.” I said as I sat down on a bench.

I don’t know where to go. I don’t know what to do. Damn. Why can’t Micky oppa come home already?! I think I have to call him up. What time is it in Japan? I hope I don’t bother him. I reached into my bag for my phone.

Tt_tT

I left my phone at Big Bang’s apartment! WHY?! WHY?! I don’t want to go back there.

“Unnie, are you ok?”

“We have to go back to Big Bang’s apartment.” I said.

“YAY! Are we going to stay there for the rest of our stay?” Peung asked with a happy face.

“No. I forgot my phone. We have to go back”

“Sure! No Problem! Let’s go now!” Peung grabbed my hand and dragged me towards Big Bang’s apartment.

We got to the apartment complex and went up to Big Bang’s room. We knocked on the door but there was no answer. I wonder what they are doing. I mean I didn’t leave too long ago. They should still be there.

“Nooona!! You’re back!!” Seung Ri opened the door for us.

“OUU!! Are you staying?” Daesung asked.

“No, I came to get my cell phone. I left it in Seung Hyun sshi’s room.”

“Oh there you are Yeun-ja sshi. You left your phone. Here you go” Seung Hyun came out of the room and handed me my phone.

He looks pretty happy? I mean, he was sad when I was about to leave and now he seems perfectly fine. He don’t seem like he’s heartbroken at all. He should be heartbroken right? I mean he confessed that he likes me and I rejected him. He should be heartbroken. WHY ISN’T HE HEARTBROKEN?! GRR! I knew I shouldn’t believe celebrities words. They are such liars! OMG! I want to beat the crap out of Seung Hyun! Wait. But why do I want to beat him up? I should be happy that he doesn’t like me anymore. Yea. I should be happy. Wooo. I didn’t even have to gather any materials.

“Ji Yong oppa?!!” Peung voice filled the room. Unfortunately, Ji Yong sshi isn’t in the room.

“Let’s go Peung. We still have to go find an apartment to live in.” I grabbed her hand and headed for the door.

“Bye noona!!” Seung Ri yelled after me.

“See you later!!” Seung Hyun smile and waved good bye.

I wonder what made him changed so much. Maybe it was just lust that he felt for me. I should stop thinking about Seung Hyun and call Micky oppa already. We really need a space to stay. I don’t want to sleep in the streets of Seoul.

“Yeobaseoyo?” A male voice picked up. Hmm. That doesn’t sound like Micky oppa. Maybe he has a cold.

“Yeobaseoyo, Micky oppa?” I asked.

“I swear I will turn off the phone if these fan girls keep calling for us. I wonder how they got our number in the first place” I heard him complain. That is definitely not my cousin’s voice.

“I know right hyung. How do they get our numbers? Remember the time where fans called you, Jae Joong Hyung and Micky Hyung? It’s getting annoying but they are our fans” I heard another male voice.

I heard my cousin’s name too. They must be Micky oppa’s band mates.

“WTF?! I’m not a fan girl! Get my cousin on the phone!” I yelled back.

“Your cousin? You’re a girl and the only person who calls this phone is fan girls. So how are you not a fan girl?”

“I’m Micky oppa’s cousin!”

“Yea right. When did Micky have a cousin?”

GRR! I’m pissed!

“Yoochun-ah, there’s a fan girl claiming to be your cousin” The same guy yelled for my cousin.

“Give me the phone Yunho hyung” Now that’s my cousin’s voice

“Hello?”

“Alright, I already warn you Yoochun-ah”

“It’s ok Yunho hyung. Yeun-ja is my cousin from America. She’s currently in Seoul right now”

“Ohhh…” He sounded somewhat embarrassed.

“Yeun-ja ah?” Micky oppa asked.

“Micky oppa, who is that retard that thinks I’m a fan girl?!” I asked loudly. I was pissed.

“Don’t mind Yunho hyung ok? He doesn’t know that you’re my cousin. I never told anyone about you. I figured that they don’t have to know. And beside there were a lot of fan girls calling my phone anyways. I don’t even know how they got the number.”

“Micky oppa, when are you coming back?” I asked.

“Pretty soon. Why?”

“I don’t have a place to stay.”

“Ohh… darn! I totally forgot about that! I’m sorry Yeun-ja. I forgot to tell you that I leased an apartment down town for you. Wait I thought I already text it to you already?”

“Nope, no message. So all that time I could have been sleeping in my own apartment? Having my own room and didn’t have to share a room with the conceited celebrity Seung Hyun of Big Bang?”

“What?” Oppa yelled.

“I thought you were the one who told them to take care of me oppa.”

“Big Bang is DBSK’s neighbors. But our companies are basically enemies. We talked with other and see each other around but we’re not that close. When did you get to know them?”

“I met them on the plane to Seoul.”

“Did they treat you good?” He asked me.

“Ney” I responded.

“That’s all that matters to me.”

“Ok.”

“Here’s the apartment’s address. Don’t forget to write it down ok.”

I jotted down the address. Hmm. This area sounds familiar.

“OMG!! That’s around YG Entertainment Building!!” Peung suddenly screamed.

“Who was that?”

“Oh. That’s my cousin on my mom side.”

“HI!! MICKY OPPA! SARANGHAEYO!!!”

“Uhhhh… tell her I said hi.” Micky oppa sounded a bit uncomfortable.

“Micky oppa says hi to you”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Peung squealed.

“Calm down that’s my cousin. You guys are like in laws man.”

“Ok.” Peung calmed down.

“Oppa, Why is my apartment near YG Entertainment.”

“Well, tried to get one near SM Entertainment but there wasn’t any available. I thought if you lived near SM Entertainment, it would be better for me to visit you when I get back.”

“Yeun-ja ah I have to work now ok. I see you soon”

“Bye oppa”

“This is what they call fate!” I heard Peung talking her day dreaming talk.

----

Seung Hyun’s POV

When I found Yeun-ja sshi’s cell phone on the table, I know god was on my side. I quickly took her cell phone and dial my number. I automatically save her number to my cell phone and add mines to hers. Little did I know, her cousin send her a text message with the address to her new apartment. And guess what? It was exactly across the street from YG Entertainment Building. Fate was definitely on my side.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seung Hyun is such a STALKER lol. It's cute in a way but totally scary at the same time lol. Pueng is just too funny. I love how she always emphasize that she loves Ji Yong more :loool:

Thank you for the update. =D