Maw Pee Cyber (Cyber Excorcist)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thx for sharing can't wait to see cheer new lakorn with tawan

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow tle and cheer again? mmm... cyber? ehhh.. it just the title reminds me of nang fah cyber..it's so boring..so i expect this one should be good than that.. they better be! man when ever cheer will leaves her hair stay a bit of longer...? <_<

kry*star

sarNie Adult
omg! i'm so happy! i love them so much in oon ai ruk! i only want to watch tle with cheer! and now i have another chance! HAY! :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey anyone know what role Jib play? i hope she doesn't play as the bad role again like when she play in Pee key ngow. i'm mad that she play as supporting in this la korn but at least she has a la korn to play.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Cheer? again. Sorry to cheer's fan but I just don't like her. I would love her more if she is n'rai then n'ake. She gots the look for it. :angry:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cheer got the look for n'rai?! lol! I think she look so innocent :rolleyes:

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
ditto cheer does look innocent but most stars look innocent but when the time comes to play nang rai they're the best at it,lol!

i dunno what role Jib's playing but probably she isnt the neke, not sure though....

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to see it. ni hope its funny. im not really a ghost movie type. but since p'ek is hot ill watch it.