Maw Pee Cyber (Cyber Excorcist)

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
i agree... cheer usually has a tomboyish character in her lakorns..
i guess the scripts suit her? *shruggs*
oh wells...
oh yeah... THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE LITTEL SUMMARY!!!!

natty

Chubs
this lakorn is so freaken funny.. but when cheer act innocent.. it was sooooo fake and annoying.. it made it seem like she cant act at all!!!!! lol and people think poo cant act.. lol you should see cheer in her innocent sweet character.. lol..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah it is pretty funny, cheer sweet.

But it is still better than Poo, hehe, no offense!

Next episode is interesting! Tle meets both Cheer and thinks that both are the same one, ghost Cheer. The ghost cheer is confused at how Jieb and the human cheer's family is treating her like their child, and the family think that the Human Cheer is going nutty! :D

The bad guy is interested in the sweet cheer. The banana tree ghost, tanee likes Tle (Kata). She knows about both cheer!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wait a minute, which jieb you speak about? is it chompoonuch??? if so, i must watch it! i love her! :wub:

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know her last name but I think it is Jieb Chompoonuch.

Jieb is the one just acted with Nam in Bun Tuk Ldrac Kong Boun Ldru.

Jieb also in Benja Keeta Kwam Ldrac with Au.

Right now, she is in this lakorn and the one with Woot (Uttsadawoot) where he is just a budda become a student.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
der052 said:
I don't know her last name but I think it is Jieb Chompoonuch.

Jieb is the one just acted with Nam in Bun Tuk Ldrac Kong Boun Ldru.

Jieb also in Benja Keeta Kwam Ldrac with Au.

Right now, she is in this lakorn and the one with Woot (Uttsadawoot) where he is just a budda become a student.
[post="50666"][/post]​
no der052 its not jieb chompoonuch its jip kitipat..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Cool, how interesting!
Sounds like a funny cute lakorn.
^_^
Was wondering if anyone at sarn going to upload this lakron is the dl section?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw the first cassette. it's kinda silly and nonsense. i like Jib so i'll continue to watch it. Jib character is cute. funny she was all saying things about not wasting time about guys and then when she saw Tle she like him right away.and follow him into the gym. went to wait for him at the bus stop. hehehe. i wanna see the scene that she fell and he caught her,that looks cute. i like that she fight back with the 2 girls who harass her. but it would have been better if she got pair up with some guy they should add a couple for her. and she doesn't have that much scene out too.sad. i would have been more upset if she didn't have la korn Yardshy nai cong that she play as nang aek with Woot. so it even out and air around the same time.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
So far, Ghost Cheer met Human Cheer!

Both Ghost and Human Cheer like Tle!

But Tle likes Ghost cheer!

Bad guy try to rape Human Cheer but Tle and saves her!

She is falling for Tle hard!

Human and Ghost Cheer find out that they are twins and that Ghost CHeer is the older sister! Their family died on a boating accident and only Human Cheer survive! Human Cheer is the adopted child of Jiebs family!

Jieb likes Tle, lets wait until she see him and Cheer, how will she react?

There is a ghost who wants Human CHeer to die...

The Bad Guy gets slapped by Ghost CHeer during Songkran festival for bothering Human CHeer!

So far okay but CHeer and CHeer together is so fake, sorrie! Not as good and Yui and Yui together!

cheercheer

sarNie Egg
aww, he desvered that slad for what he have done to the human cheer, i can't believe they all like tle, both cheer, jieb and the banana tree ghost.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think Jieb and Human Cheer and Ghost Cheer has a crush on Tle.

Although we know Tle likes/loves Ghost Cheer.

Banana tree ghost only adores Tle, not love love. She really likes him but would not kill him if she sees him with another girl, she would not cry either if that occurs. More like a friend deal.