Maya Pissawas (Exact)

slee00

sarNie Adult
I cannot stand ANN Alicia's Voice! Dont be mad at me for saying that, you Ann Alicia Fan Out there! But I really dont like her voice! Her acting is getting better but her voice is rrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn.....!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ooOO man lol I don't seem to get bothered by Ann's voice ... because I guess she has like a kiddish voice .. lol and the squeak thingy, but I have that same problem =x..Non the less I still love my Ann <333 Pang .. I dunno man she's like super skinny lol when u seen her standing next to Ann its like umm haha ... and I dunno I don't have anything against Pang just I don't like her much ..her acting isn't all that developed

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahah i agree with you ^^ im kinda use to Ann's voice..ahahh this is so weird cuzz my name is ann..hahha anyways im looking forward to this, i dont know..but i dont like Pang.. sorry for the pang fans but iono something about Pang..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^ Ditto I Love Ann ... I'd Watch This Lakorn even if Ann wasn't in it just to see Pepper... theres nothing wrong with Pang .. Lol I just don't feel her as an actress... I think she would make a good nang rai though .. nang'ek is a little bleh .. and Ann she can be nang rai and nang ek =)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Actually I would have to agree with slee00. There's something about Ann's voice that I can't take seriously about. She doesn't have a strong voice but a very kidish. I still watch her lakorns, but my mom can't stand watching her because of her voice and she thinks Ann has an accent. ummmmm I'm not sure bout that cause I don't hear it, but my mom was like " you can still hear it slightly"

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think ann does have as kind of a kiddy voice but somehow it goes with her have. I still would watch it as well if Ann is not in here because of pepper.

And indeed sorry to Pang's fan. I just don't see her as N'ek. She stands out more as a Nang rai..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I think that Ann's voice matches the way she looks/height fine. Anyways both Ann and Pang are so pretty that I wouldn't mind either one being N'ek. Can't wait for this one and Pepper is looking Fine!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
O..thanks..as for acting..every1 starts out un-developed, experience grows over time...Shorter (i'm a shorty) ppl will seem wider than Tall thin ppl..overall this lakorn seem interesting!! Great cast N interesting storyline..can't wait.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
what up with all the making of twin lakorn...I just hope this one is as good and Aom and Captian lakorn....will have to check it out once it come out....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the thing about this though that if the lakorn flops lol then it'll be at pang ... because she is the one playing the twins role so all the heat would kinda of turn towards her .. lol because she is understood to be the star of the lakorn lol ... like in Likit Luerd or whatever Captains lakorn .. lol all the heat went towards captain muahhaha lol

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i do hope pepper ends up with ann. i like ann her voice does not bother me, her acting is developing but i love her in neungruethai, that lakorn was da bomb. hahhahaha she was so good at it, and um the lakorn that she played wit pepper was good to, i love it... as for pang, i never liked her, sorry to her fans but there is something that is just not right about her face. she is pretty but i just love ann way more... and pepper! he is so hot!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see this lakorn! pepper a doctor? OMG!! :D

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
gosh i'm sooo excited to see this! i love ann and pepper! and LOVE OH too!! too bad it couldn't be Oh A and Ararya! hehehh

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS LAKORN......
GO PEPPER AND ALICIA....
I LOVE HEM.......
CANT WAIT :drool: .....CANT WAIT :drool: CANT WAIT :drool: ....HEHEHEBUT YEAH
HOPE THEY GET TOGTHER.....[PEPPER.N.ALICIA].... :spin:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh i'd be so happy if this airs this year o____O but most likely end of the year or early next year .. because exact already has a few lined up .. and Pepper and Ann I hope they end up together .. sighs .. lol

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know I agree with some of you guys here. It's bad enough that ch3 makes Pang to be n'eng and now they're trying to promote her by making Ann a bad girl. What's wrong with this exact or this producer's eyes. I surely like to hit somebody right now.....I'm better seeing Ann as n'eng the next time she's going to have a lakorn. Why Ann's so nice by accepting this role....knowing that this Pang was Puri's ex? I'm so mad at Ann for accepting this role too. Have she ever heard this phase as old people were saying "you respect yourself first before anyone can respect you". I guess....no matters how much I like Pepper&Ann together, I'm going to skip this lakorn until they are the leads in their future lakorns.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well ... lol Ann isn't nang rai.. lol .. umm Pang one will be an evil twin lol =x and from the looks of te storyline they may be main characters... because Ann is gonna go find her brother (Oh) and Pepper a doctor tryna cure his sister illness.. they will probaly join forces to find the mystery and etc..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what is this lakron about again???????? :huh: well. i really like to wathch annn and pepper lakron again but... who plays twins. ann or pang???????????????? :wacko:
well. i'm fine with either one of them being nang'ek but i perfrer ann alica...................... :wub: