Mayura

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for your info.

I saw Chery/Aum in thai, but still want to watch it. And yes, Puri is out...I may rent it before Dao Long Fah...

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Im watchin pepper movie rite now...dont kno whats it is called but its pretty good so far....it came out 5 parts? did anybody see this movie yet? i dont kno who tha grl is...but to me she doesnt look familiar......so did u? ^_^

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
Im watchin pepper movie rite now...dont kno whats it is called but its pretty good so far....it came out 5 parts? did anybody see this movie yet? i dont kno who tha grl is...but to me she doesnt look familiar......so did u? ^_^
[post="86103"][/post]​

Pepper and Fang.. Buang Ruk in Thai and Ontek Snaeh in Khmer

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
chinkywinky said:
I just watch pim and pong.. didn't like it much..
Tokata Rong Ngarn<= is this any good and who in it?
[post="92675"][/post]​

Tokata Rong Ngarn = Tokata Beysarch
starring Johnny and Khem...

I haven't seen it yet but heard it's a horror movie where the doll was bought by Johnny's lil girl and the doll is suppose to kill and get rid of bad people :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Hey guys it been awhile for this. What's new? the last one i watch was ken and Aom.

i'm a little behind...i just finished Nang Saow Som Lohn (Kromom Soi Sowk)...it was really good! :) love that lakorn...i'm planning to rent Oak Torranee this Friday after school...but is it good? i'm watching b/c i like kwan's acting...she's talented...has anyone watched kade's lakorn with bua chompoo ford? i watched the first 6 episodes and it's funny, but it drags on too much for me...too much comedy actually...for me, the best part is the theme song...lol! :)