Mayura

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Another thing i hate about blue dvd is when they scream. Its like a calm and relaxing part in a lakorn then boom. The dubbers are screaming their heads off like their mad or something. I'm a person who doesn't like to hear loud noises and i literally shake and go kind of nuts when i hear it so i have to turn the volume really low when i'm watching blue dvd dubbed. Loud noises freak me out.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i never hide it i prefer blue dvd than ntry, at least, the n'ek voice is bearable. i really, really can't stand the n'ek ntry's voice even after all this time. do you know why i buy ntry's dvd instead of blue dvd? just because we can find ntry's newest lakorns on the web and not blue dvd! if only they can have a website.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone knows if mayura will dubbed KKK with pong and noon? i'm waiting for this one and they only add bundai dok ruk and the ploy/dome lakorn

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh, mayura already dubbed kwan's lakorn? is it the real n'ek voice? last lakorn i buy with kwan has sung meas n'ek voice.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
gosh, mayura already dubbed kwan's lakorn? is it the real n'ek voice? last lakorn i buy with kwan has sung meas n'ek voice.
That was during the first 2 parts of the 4 Hua Jai series too. But she came back after dubbing Yaya and Nadech lakorn, and I just watched Wanalee and Bundai Dok Ruk and it's her. She only got replaced because of vacation. I'm very sure it's still her voice.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks, i'll buy it. you know i collect all kwan's lakorns and i don't want to have 2 copy with the sung meas voice, i still can't stand her voice...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
How come the dubbing companies are so slow this month, usually sungmeas or mayura release a week after the lakorn finishes airing. Bo Bae ended a long time ago and none of the companies have released it. I really wanna watch Kwan and Cee with my family and i don't wanna spoil myself if i just watch it thai dubbed!

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
:rolleyes1: I'm going to tattoo me with Khmer letters on my wrist.
This I plan for several years but have been too ill to be tattooed.
Will have tattooed the word LIVE, this word has helped me right through several years of illness.
When it was the worst, I said that word over and over again in my head to survive the difficult times.
So I need help to translate the word to KHMER !!!!

The word: Live =? :scratchchin:
I need help, please help me

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG they are so slow this month, too late now i'm already halfway through tard ruk with SM dubbing. SM dubbing is terrible, even worse than Blue DVD

http://mayuravoiceproduction.com/theaskorsnae

http://mayuravoiceproduction.com/srmolarkheat

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Pimmala is out in khmer finally! I only managed to watch a few eps live when I was in Asia. Perhaps I'll give it another try