Mayura

Areeya

sarNie Adult
GOOD CUZ THE ONLY GOOD VOICE WAS THE N'EK AND P'EK OTHER THEN THAT ALL THE VOICE SUCK...BUT WATEVER I JUS WNT TO GET ALL THEIR OLD LAKORN SINCE THE 1900'S

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
True, but even the p'ek voice sucks now, its so old and scratchy. I hate the voice that voices the n'rai, its so annoying. I like Sung Meas's supporting voices WAY better.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
After mayura i dnt see any production that I can stand watching now mayura production also changed their ppl voice so i stop watching it dubbed Im glad that I stop cuz my thai improved alot everytime I watch thai lakorn

simplexna

sarNie Egg
I was shocked and sad to find out that Mayura is no longer dubbing?!?! I still love them! Their dubbing became more professional like Sung Meas's professional dubbing too =[. The only thing that bothered me was the supporting female voices, they were too, weird and uncomfortable to listen to. Sung Meas supporting voices are good but it's really hard to listen to the main actor and main actress voices!! it sounds so soft and unnatural. The main guy sounds like he can't breathe and the girl sounds like she's keeping her soft voice high pitched even when she's yelling =Xx. I don't mean to be rude but it's how I honestly see it.

It seems impossible to find a voice that even compared to Mayura's main voices, because those voices just belonged together and it sounds so sweet! I'm going to purchase Game Sane Kho Khov, the last Mayura dvd I'll be able to buy. I think they should still have a website running tho, so that ppl can buy at least their old dubbed movies, including the classics!.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They said they would update their classic lakorns but they never seem to. Their selection of old lakorns on their site is so limited. Looks like their gonna be gone since the site is still un-accessable.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
They probably stopped dubbing again but ahh, I'll ask them when I talk to them tomorrow.
If u dnt mind can u pass down a few words for me to mayura please ask them wen r they goona start releasing their old lakorn on dvd i've been wating for so long check up on their site but it seem like its dwn...thanks in advance

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They just released Pleng Rak Ban Na, angkorwat.com is selling Mayura lakorns.

http://angkorwat.com/index.php?com=com&wprdtid=175&wcatid=58&wmtypeid=65&wc=0&wmx=152

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh god thank you so much but can you message me the links and delete your posts because if mayura finds out they will remove those vids.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
what video are they? i want to buy their lakorns but angkor video don't sell originals: it's copy. can someone message me the links too?