[MBC] Arang and the Magistrate

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 1 was decent. I am not a fan of either Shin Min Ah or Lee Jun Ki but I like Shin Min Ah enough to watch this despite me not like Lee Jun Ki.

cloudie

sarNie Egg
I love the god twins, they are fricken cute. i can never get tried of Arang yelling at those old man up in heaven lol

neena

sarNie Adult
I absolutely LOVE this drama, I stream it through Hulu and watch it every friday and sat. LOL. The plot just intensifies...its getting really good!! I was never a fan of Lee Jun Ki and Shin Min Ah, although I know more of LJK then SMA through My Girl. His voice, I think I can listen to it everyday. There are so many questions to this drama. So many ways to end it also. Every character plays a big role in this drama and everyone is connected. This plot is refreshing...perfect for the upcoming holiday! HALLOWEEN! LOL

neena

sarNie Adult
Its decent, the chemistry between the leads is kind of bland. the music def. makes up for it, at least for me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i only got like 3 more eps to go..
i have to say that LJK & SMA are freaken adorable!
but i have to admit i felt the story dragged a bit :(
but i loved all the visual sceneries and wardrobes..
gahhh.. shall go finish the series first then come write my opinions :)

lime

sarNie Egg
i only got like 3 more eps to go..
i have to say that LJK & SMA are freaken adorable!
but i have to admit i felt the story dragged a bit :(
but i loved all the visual sceneries and wardrobes..
gahhh.. shall go finish the series first then come write my opinions :)
any drama is bound to drag a bit, but i was really expecting eun oh to meet his mom way earlier. for me, arang was a pretty perfect drama. some things were obvious, but others totally surprised me. i love how it was so cleverly done. the writer had definitely thought well ahead of time on how to wrap up the drama...tut tut unlike lakorns like those of ch7 that just go where the ratings wind blows.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*sniffsniff* i just got done watching this drama.. and i'll definitely missed it..
i really really really love LJK & SMA together.. <3

Anyways, the pace went slow toward the middle but.. picked right up during the few last eps..
it was really well made, and i love the whole cast in here.. great acting, and the storlyline is good as well..
you can see the relationship build up between arang and the magistrate :3
and goodness.. the ending.. i got teary but.. love the ending.. it was so cute and sweet <3

and dude... LJK & SMA kissed so much.. ahahaha XD
i wouldn't mind seeing them in another drama in the future..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I skipped to the very last episode. I loved the little ending they made. So so so adorable!!!