[MBC] Come! Jang Bo Ri

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
You took the words right out of my mouth, Fun. I think in time (maybe) Jae Hwa might have come around to forgiving his step-mother, but after her threat, I'm not so sure he'll be in a forgiving mood. There's nothing like a threat to get someone's back up.

I also felt a slight twinge of pity for MJ's mom, but at the same time, she brought it upon herself. I think she has to go through this to earn forgiveness and learn a lesson.

Yes, I normally stay away from 24+ episode dramas, too. Thirty-two episodes had always been my max, but recently, I've been in the mood for mindless torture, so I've been downloading these 100+ episodes and watching them on one mode: fast-forward. I've heard there are some really good 100+ episode dramas, such as The Women's Room/Two Women's Room and Ice Adonis/Yellow Boots (which stars MJ in the lead role), and while I found IA on dramafever, I haven't been able to find Eng subs for TWR, and as much as I want to torture myself right now, watching without subs will never be an option. When I was younger, I was happy just being able to watch events unfold before my eyes, but now that I'm older, it drives me up the wall that I can't understand what they're saying. Context and the way things are said and how they're said play such a huge role in communication and acting that I just can't watch without knowing, you know?

fun

Expired Sarnie
If you want to torture yourself watch Love You A Thousand Times or Reversal of Fate (now this one is a real headache). For some reason, the longer the drama, the worse the female villain are.

Can someone just shoot me already!!! I am so aggravated that words can't even describe. It hurts even more that I really want to drop this show but if I don't ever finish it, I will forever have nightmares!!! Min Jung! Min Jung! Just when I sort of have some kind of empathy towards Min Jung's mom, she goes back to square 1. Now if she doesn't die, I will eventually go to Korea and murder her myself. As for Min Jung, I give her props for being so thick skinned. As for me, if I get caught in one of my lies, I can't even face the world yet this girl can stand there as if nothing has happened to her. Plus my lies are not even lies that are that bad. Just wow. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I swear there are so many ugly people in this drama. I have never felt so much hatred towards a person before until I met MJ, including her birth mother and BoRi's birth mother. I hate all of them equally. There's so much lies being told every time one of them open their mouths! Ughhh.....other than being so disgusted with all three of them, I love this drama!

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
First of all let me talk about the Running Man episode, it was hilarious. Lee Yoo Ri had her fair share of screen time compare to the rest of the guest.

The show decided to extend 2 more episode meaning this will not end at 50. It will end with 52 episode. Are you freaking kidding me!!! Ha! I didn't know that this drama was number 1 in ratings in its time slot and people are watching for Lee Yoo Ri. I on the other hand am just watching it for how this trainwreck will end to end my misery of 50 something hours I will never get back.

Well this drama should have been called Do Min Jung is Here, Run For Your Life! If Moon Ji Sung does not get a happily ever after with Bi Dan, I am going on a killing spree. 

hafio ehwaiuflhiou;nhygfioarhoifgjogrlehauif udijfgh uidahfhaifuh fihra fokhfui hf hklhfioa hkjfhhf uiagoif;h ejkh fiusahgfiou hao;f hoi;hf iahbfiudagiuc hriuafgh roiafhgoi;a;h fo;ahrgiourhfgio; erhoihaiof ehoifh ifuh ihfoi;afh eioahf ka;hfo;eihfioda hoidah foiehwaoirfewopwi adbfuhewaiof eowiahf uewhfro iwhfoia'hyfi'eh foeawhf idasuosguidag f e fiodahfieawhf iuahfioewah  tio;eh wiofwhaeoi;rfhea wio ffheiw hrvfiowaeahefioewah fehgfui r4ewhfio hg iodhfkjah tfioh ifkv eahiotfheiofg sjakfhiowea htioewahf ioae dshfioahoirehwiof hjg uiafh ioeawfhio  hfuirea fiewhiofgh ioghf io fehiofeh iof 

Just for the heck of it, my ranking for worse mother in here.

Number 1 goes to Do Min Jung. And I can't believe she is pregnant. I hope it's all a lie because it will be too cruel of me to ask the drama god to give her a miscarriage or wish she succumbed to some horrible deadly disease. 

Number 2 goes to Do Min Jung's mother. She is still siding and helping her horrible daughter.

Number 3 is a tie between Bo Ri's and Jae Hee's mother. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just great. Have to wait until next week, and it's not even the final episode week!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to Oh Yeon Seo(Bori) & Bi Dan for winning the daesaeng awards for Best actress and child actress award. Whootwhoot !!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh man, its been a journey and now, Come Jang Bori is coming to an end. Tomorrow is already the last episode and the storyline will finallg wrap up. MJS and BD's scene in today's episode got me so emotional. :( Ahhh...why can't he just get custody of his child. I know MJS will be a loving father towards BD and he will take great care of her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like anyone in this drama anymore. Just when I was warming up to Bori, she is back to my dislike list. She cannot protect Bi Dan. She didn't consider Bi Dan's feeling at all, if she did, she would notice that Bi Dan is not happy because she's hearing things. There is absolutely no adult in this drama, just a bunch of kids and teenagers. I feel like Bi Dan is the only adult in this show!!!

Seriously if Min Jung ends her life, I will go banana!!! She needs to be shipped off to North Korean prison Camp22 or better yet Thailand's most brutal prison, Bang Kwang. By the way take Min Jung's mom and Bori's mom as well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
When Bori's mom finally made the confession, I cried.

I was not going to be sway by the damn writers, if they were trying to make MJ's human during her interaction with Bi Dan, I am not falling for it. It's too late in the game. It would have been better if they at least written MJ in the last 10 episode where she feels conflicted but nope, didn't see any of that in 51 episode and I don't anticipated in the finale episode tomorrow either.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Throwing confetti!!! It is finally over!!! 

I think the person who made the most progress is Bori's mom. Her confession had me crying.

I hate how they made MJ's mom forget about MJ and has relied on Bori. She still remains the annoying ajumma who mistreats a child (although I still hate MJ)

I think the writer was trying to make it ambiguous regarding if Bi Dan know who her real parents are and I don't like that. I really wanted Bi Dan to acknowledge in JS presence as her biological father just because I believe he deserves that small acknowledgment. He is just too pitiful and for goodness sake the writer make him fall in love with a MJ lookalike... me am super pissed. 

Oh another thing, I still don't buy it that MJ ever loved Jae Hee. She manipulated him and from that moment, I was never convinced. 

Entertaining wise I rate this a 8 out of 10.

Overall I give it a 3.5 out of 10, mainly due to the poor writing of plot and character.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
And I still cannot get over the rushed ending therefore I couldn't bring myself to write anything after I finished the last episode. Ughhhhhhh.....

I do miss Jang Bori and Lee Jae Hwa tho and of course my little Bi Dan-ahhh! I would call my little niece by Bi Dan-ahhh because their cute little apricot eyes are so similar. hehe  

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I finished the drama a month or so ago, but I never got around to making a reply because I got busy, but like you, Fun, it made me so mad that they had MJS find a lookalike MJ at the end. All that progress for nothing. MJ2 appeared nicer, but imho, she seemed a bit weird. It was like MJ split into two people at the end of the drama. Horrific thought. *shivers*

And I so did not buy MJ's reformation at the end. There was never a moment when I could have said, "Oh look, she's regretting her actions" simply because she never did! She was thick-skinned and remorseless to the end. I refuse to believe she actually felt any real feelings for Jae Hee because nothing she ever did showed me that she did love him. Unlike MJS, Jae Hee stayed rich until the end so of course MJ still wanted him. Now if he had become penniless and she still stuck by him...maybe, just maybe, I'll consider believing it.

I was beginning to think Jae Hwa and Jae Hee would never get their reconciliation, and they still didn't in the way I had expected, but at least there was a sort of brotherly moment between them (although I wish it had been more). I suppose I'll take the crumb they gave me.

I think the most surprising thing to me was Bori's biological mom's transformation. I was wondering throughout most of the drama if she'd be able to redeem herself, and unlike MJ's supposed change of heart, I completely buy Bori's mom's (sorry, I can't remember her name right now). I couldn't have imagined a more poignant way for her to come full circle and confess her wrongdoings.

As for MJ's mom, I get that the writers wanted to show MJ experiencing what Bori lived through - an abusive mother who longed for the other daughter - but I didn't think she should have been given the luxury of forgetting her sins. She did too much for me to forgive or forget. She should have remembered everything she did and lived to regret it.

And finally, I still think Bi Dan should have been allowed to publicly acknowledge MJS as her father and be taken to visit MJS's parents graves. After all, the story/revenge all began there for him.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
lenlin said:
I finished the drama a month or so ago, but I never got around to making a reply because I got busy, but like you, Fun, it made me so mad that they had MJS find a lookalike MJ at the end. All that progress for nothing. MJ2 appeared nicer, but imho, she seemed a bit weird. It was like MJ split into two people at the end of the drama. Horrific thought. *shivers*

And I so did not buy MJ's reformation at the end. There was never a moment when I could have said, "Oh look, she's regretting her actions" simply because she never did! She was thick-skinned and remorseless to the end. I refuse to believe she actually felt any real feelings for Jae Hee because nothing she ever did showed me that she did love him. Unlike MJS, Jae Hee stayed rich until the end so of course MJ still wanted him. Now if he had become penniless and she still stuck by him...maybe, just maybe, I'll consider believing it.

I was beginning to think Jae Hwa and Jae Hee would never get their reconciliation, and they still didn't in the way I had expected, but at least there was a sort of brotherly moment between them (although I wish it had been more). I suppose I'll take the crumb they gave me.

I think the most surprising thing to me was Bori's biological mom's transformation. I was wondering throughout most of the drama if she'd be able to redeem herself, and unlike MJ's supposed change of heart, I completely buy Bori's mom's (sorry, I can't remember her name right now). I couldn't have imagined a more poignant way for her to come full circle and confess her wrongdoings.

As for MJ's mom, I get that the writers wanted to show MJ experiencing what Bori lived through - an abusive mother who longed for the other daughter - but I didn't think she should have been given the luxury of forgetting her sins. She did too much for me to forgive or forget. She should have remembered everything she did and lived to regret it.

And finally, I still think Bi Dan should have been allowed to publicly acknowledge MJS as her father and be taken to visit MJS's parents graves. After all, the story/revenge all began there for him.
Where is the love button? Seriously I am still pissed about Bi Dan's ending. I find it unfair even though MJS is happy about it.