[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
can someone provide a quick spoiler?!...

mine last four episodes are still downloading and it'll be a while....

pleaseplasepleaseplease!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
hahah..ending was so cute....i can't wait for season 2..

Spoiler:
I think they're going to have a kid..^^

jaitee

sarNie Egg
here's goong 1.5:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5QD3GA7L

*it's a special show that aired after episode 24.....it has most of the castings and they talk about the drama and behind the scene....
JEH and JJH look so beautiful and adorable in it......they're so cute when the hosts ask them if they ever consider going out for real!!.....and they got all shy and embarassed :wub: (well,they look like they're a real couple to me!!!...heheh)

ENJOY!! :D

sisii

loll you girls are funny. The word highlighting doesn't work cause I can still see a p.... :sweat: It's alright though. I'm telling myself it's not true and I will soon find out with me own eyes. So don,t be surprise if I come back a few weeks later cheering and smiling :D

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I just highlighted to avoid bashing as being a spoiler...

guess I'll have to wait til the sub is out n find out for myself

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I Love thsi series, can't wait for the second season to start. aw....... a year before it comes out again? that's a long time... Now I really wanna know what happen at the end. I don't mind the end getting spoil. kekekekeke.........

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
wait- isn't it already out though? Because I thought I saw it for sale somewhere for all 24 episodes?

sisii

Maybe in the next season Shin will become king. And there will be small Shin and Chaegyung running around the palace hehe :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
i think the same too sisii...there will be litttle one running around the palace...i saw some pix somewhere that they have a little boy...don't really remember where though....

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
Hey I don't understand why would she become pregnant when CG and Shin haven't anything yet. The force wedding night for them were kinda like just playing games and screaming, and I don't recall a time when they actually got that close to each other. Did I miss something? humm...... my cousin and I are trying to figure this part out cause it just doesn't seem right for her to be preg when they didn't do anything yet. I could be wrong there too. help me out here guys.

cecilia

Staff member
^someone once mention that in one of the episode..they're like kissing..and the next thing you know..they changed clothese..

so :unsure: ..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^WHAT!? She's pregnant!? I stopped watching after episode 16, maybe I need to continue it. I want to see how this ends up! ^^