[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i always prefer the original.. it's always better..

anyway, the serie itself is cute.. i recommend it.. :) u will enjoy it..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks guys for the information.

I'm looking forward to watching it now. I think the p'ek is a cutie.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Joo Ji Hoon is cute..and Yoon Eun Hye too!!! the drama itself was cute!! Kim Jung Hoon is cute too!!! awww..sooooo hot!! and i am so waiting for the sequel..se7en se7en se7en!!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i'd listen to the thai version of goong and the sound of Shin Goon is sooo funny...i'd prefer the original sound lol...but thai one is ok...

Vinny

sarNie Egg
i have never watch korean drama before, and this is my first time watcing it and i totally love this drama. So cute of them!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg I loved this series my first korean drama!! and omg I am totally in love <333 the main girl is so pretty i love her and the main guy <33 even though he was cold hearted but still he was so adorable and sigh im gonna miss it so much T____T and it was so funny haha lol oh man i'm in serious Ruk <33 lol

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
haha..goong was my second korean drama...and i actually really liked shin's character...i'm kind of hoping this will get dubbed in cambodian.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i love this drama. it's one of my favorite. the nang aek is so cute. pra aek at first i didn't think he was cute and wonder why they chose him but as i continue to watch the drama, i know why..he fit this character, he is tall match to play as a prince. and he portray his character well, i think he play love scenes very natural and sweet. he looks really into it. i think it's cute when nang aek is petite and pra aek is tall. they make a very cute match. the songs in this drama is good too. i like story that pra aek and nang aek relationship start off from dislikes to loving eachother very much. and many things happen before they finally end up together. fun to watch. and there are a lot of cute, sweet scenes of them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahhh i hate when i have this phase where I fall in lve with a lakorn or drama or whatever i watched so bad i have to rewatch it and feels like something is missing cause it ended lol how gay, but man i miss this drama so much o____O and teedee i agree with u girl the main guy match with her so much and he played his role very well. if they would have used the cousin to be the cold hearted prince then i don't think it would have been as good..i love the fact that Shin was so mean, but deep down inside he secretly loved her and protected her o___O lol and i really hope they do the season 2 with the original cast once they settle the disputes with the Goong S cast and etc... cause I would love to see them again!! omg =x i miss it lol gnna go rewatch it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL genkers its funny, but cute funny and its a good mixture of drama and comedy at the same time o___O u have to watch it genkers!!! lol as leader of IS I command u to watch it!! lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl haha penny im busy recording and uploading most of the times and watching thai lakorns and soemtimes chinese series but when i was asked to record the thai dubbed version of goong i had to watch it since i was recording it and now im hooked im gonna buy the dvd hhaha lol i rewatched it like 8 times in ab 2 weeks or maybe 1 lol and also im hoping and praying that there is the season 2 with the original cast LOL from what ive read i think there will be one im hoping real hard lol

http://goong2.com LOL haha

and Penny im addicted o___O but i dunno which k-drama to watch next im still missing goong T___T
[/color]

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i planned to re-download this from d-addict torrent batch but it's huge.. 16GB. T_T i would watch it again but it drags somewhere from epi15 and onward. i just gonna download HQ of goong 2 whenever it released. not going to keep it, though. ^^ i so need more spaces for jpop. haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg LOL u guys have to bring this thread up and remind me of how much I miss this series LOL ... now I have to rewatch it again o____O gosh Joon Ji Hoon <333 my new man LOL hahha well been since I saw the series ... and Kim Eun Hye My gal lol ... heheh ok gonna go rewatch this again now lol =x

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
Goong was the best serie lol. Joo jihoon is hot ~~~!!! :) i luv this serie! mizterkevin, lol, i forward the part where the old people talk too haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't think he was evil linda LOL i think he jus fell victims to circumstances .. and he loved the main girl so he did what he could to save her ... but in the end when he realized that he was doing wrong he stopped it and saved her ...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..he's not truly evil..i mean..for me..'Anyone who can still cry is not evil." and kim jung hoon did cried in the drama..it's soooooooo sad..i really hope that part 2, there will be a girl for him..he deserved someone..