[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah...the kiss was right at the end...man...just the way to leave us hanging...well, it's all good...can't wait to see yul hug cg...make shin jealous...hehehe...but things are finally moving...although shin is still a bit slow in the romance dept...hehehe...as he is supposed to be...i must now declare that i am a yul camper...awww...poor yul...at least my heart is quietly beating for you...hehehe :wub: i'm actually all for yul and cg's friend w/ the glasses...hehehe ;)

x3xKhieMx3x

sarNie Egg
I just saw 13 episodes already but the last 3 wasnt sub in english yet or was it, so im like trying to find the subs hehe fun drama though.. I agree the kiss was so WAH!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
arghhhh i just watch this movie up to eps 7 now :( a bit late..eheheh but i want to watch with the subs.ehhehe much beta..

yeah i am into yul instead of shin ^ ^ hahhahah

OMG so eps13 yul kiss the girl???REALY??hehhehehe
does anyone here have the screencaps?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
no...unfortunately yul does not kiss the girl...shin does...but yul gets to hug her...hehehehe...yul looks so concerned...oh and yul got to touch her face...awww...he told her she looked best when she smiled. he said he'd always be by her side to make her smile...that's when he touched her cheek...awww...but we'll see what happens...sorry no scap...i'm not too good at posting those. :)

x3xKhieMx3x

sarNie Egg
It was at the end of episode 13 this episode was hilarious cause the maids or something made them both sleep in one room yup it was time for them to have the whole thingy majiggy haha i hope im not spoiling anyones fun haha :sweat:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=feNf64kwFLI

hope this helps

kitkat

sarNie Elites
x3xKhieMx3x said:
It was at the end of episode 13 this episode was hilarious cause the maids or something made them both sleep in one room yup it was time for them to have the whole thingy majiggy haha i hope im not spoiling anyones fun haha :sweat:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=feNf64kwFLI

hope this helps
[post="82584"][/post]​
WAH!!! i wanna see epi13 but clubbox didn't start downloading at all even MU.. ughh can anyone upload it in sendspace?? as for kiss, damned it.. just a moment that leaves us hanging on upcoming of epi14! :wacko:

Hiatus

Super Momo
glad this thread is growing muehehehe. you know what I dont really like Yul LOL he's sweet but there's something about him... the fact he want to become the crown king again annoys me of course I feel bad for him, if it wasn't b/c his father died he would be with CG but its fate haiizzz lol as for Shin lol... and Min Hyorin needs to BEHHHHHh

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know... for now i like Yul, he's sweet compare to Shin who always mean and cold!!! And as for Hyorin NO COMMENT!!!!

x3xKhieMx3x

sarNie Egg
I want to stab hyorin gosh those paparazzi was hired to take pictures of shin and hyorin together in thailand it just makes me want to puke!!

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
oh my god!! eps 13 was good!!!!! I can't wait to have the subtitle so i can understand..but hey just by the action i can figure out what happen!!! I like to see Shin all jealous!!!! :p payback for all he did to cg

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
eps 13 was cute in the beginning and end :wub: it was funny how the maids thought they were uhm yea but they were playin the game that they played at her parents house where whoever loses get hit in the forearm hahaha and Chaegyung kept on losing and she got hit and she keeps screamin :lol: