[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

sarN

sarNie Granny
*sigh* can't they just do it !! the im bitting my nail just waiting for them to confuess their love already lolllllll and it up to 14 tooo

Stace<3

sarNie Egg
man i love this series...oOOoo...well i guess i'm in love with both of the guys..they are so freakin hot...whoa...man...i can't keep my eyes off of them..ahahha!

stace

aine_vaj

sarNie Egg
it is such a goood movie...i'm only on episode 14 (without subtitle) but i got done finishing watching it...i want to see the other episode so badly.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
awww.... that was sooo sweet of Shin..... placing Chae-Gyung's head on his chest so she can rest better.... i've never seen him sooo sweet towards her....

as for Yul... it really hurts me to see him sooo sad and heart broken... he deserves someone very good for him too...

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
it already is out.. i think it's in epi13 or 14.. either...
[post="84072"][/post]​

i didnt watch Episode 13 n 14 yet but i do have those two episode. im waitin for the subs to come out....but thanks for telling^_^

sisii

lil_beckie said:
i just started watching this...Yul looks cute....
[post="84584"][/post]​
maybe it's about the next generation, CG and Shin child will be the main character :wub:

sisii

Goong confirmed with sequel

The Wednesday and Thursday MBC drama, Goong, has been confirmed in filming a sequel.

A high executive from MBC expressed that it is confirmed in producing a sequel. They said that in order to connect the story, they requested it to extend it with 2 to 4 episodes. As with the sequel plot, it is currently considered as a story about their university life.

On the other hand, Goong's main leads are not confirmed yet. Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon expressed that they have not obtained a notification from the company yet.

translations by xbunnylicious from asianfanatic
http://www.innolife.com

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ahhh! i hope there's no changes with those awesomely cute actors/actresses... i really like the cast... :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i saw a member posted a eps of "Rainbow Romance" where they do a scene of Goong parody it wasn't in english sub but it was funnieeeeeeeeeeee .. did anyone d/l it and see it? if not i'll upload it real quick

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^sarn, can you upload it?

anyways, if anyone has episodes 15-16, then can anyone upload it in MU, sendspace, or ysi.. whatever its better for you to do. :D