[MBC] Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love bad boys  :dance1: . I love the scene where OJ told SSG to take off his clothes and he DID (shirt,pant,undies..included) HAHA! O' my heart oy oy oy na! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't understand why she was so shocked though. She works in a hospital. I am sure she has seen enough naked human bodies lol She should have the basic knowledge of the human anatomy. No need to be shy at all... but then again Shin Se Gi is intimidating lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know right , I wouldnt shy away lol I would had look till my heart content ! I love the co work comment how " if she screaming she must like it"  HAHAHA

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 7 was so depressing that episode 8 swooped in so hard. I am official dead  :rofl:  I can't with episode 8.  :worthy: You know when it is so funny you accidently let out gas... It's not something nice to share but it's that funny. Ji Sung deserves a Daesang this year!!! I just can't believe Hyun Bin chose Hyde Jekyll and Me over this. And I wonder why Lee Seung Gi pass on such an opportunity. You're All Surrounded wasn't that great, this would have really boosted up his career. But I guess I should be thankful because Ji Sung is really killing it with doing 7 different people. It seems like Se Gi and Do Hyun are blending. So Oh Rin way of curing is to merge all of them together because all of them represent him and he needs guidance to allow them all to blend in and make him live his life humanly. The plot is overboard but I am surprised they were able to make this more meaningful.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I haven't watch the last two eps but i will after work . I do love Ji Sung in this role ! He so cool!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I kind of miss Se Gi though but then again heis shared by 6 other people.

The hair pulling reminded me of Oum Ruk.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh Mi Gosh! Se Gi is back!!! 

I don't know who to ship. The last two episode made me a Cha Do Hyun and Oh Ri Jin shipper. They are so stinking cute in episode 9, I don't know what to do. At first I thought that Se Gi had already integrated with Cha Do Hyun since he has not appeared in a while and Do Hyun had a few of Se Gi qualities. But I think after meeting with Omega writer, Do Hyun resorted back to square 1 and that is why Se Gi appeared. 

But my favorite has to be Yo Na!!! Ji Sung just nails it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL aw i feel so bad for the brother. I mean there not really brother and sister but still. He so handsome not that JI Sung isn't. Se Gi coming back is going to spice up some things 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
oh I feel like this is going to be so sad. Cha Doo Hyun's father is alive. I feel so bad for Shin Se Gi. I think Cha Do Hyun came back at the end when he met his father. My my I feel so sad for Oh Rin Ohh. He can't tell Oh Rin Jin the truth. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I watched episode 9 and 10 twice. I am quite confuse about what happened in the past. Hopefully next week episode shed us some light. 

Episode 10 was dedicated to Shin Se Gi. I feel so bad for him waking up to see his woman in another man's bed. That must have been very hurtful. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I've seen this up to 7 so far, and as much as I want to like it, for some reason I just can't. It's not that I don't like the cast or that I don't find some scenes off-the-wall hilarious. It's good - there's nothing really wrong with it - but I just can't seem to be emotionally invested in the drama. I'm watching it for the sake of watching it having gone this far, and of course I want CDH to get treatment and reach a point where he can accept himself, but that's about it. I find Shin Se Gi so incredibly intense that he verges on creepy for me, so if I had to make a choice, I'm a CDH shipper even if at times he's a little bland (but who can fault him when he has so many other personalities bursting to get free?). I can understand the existence of SSG, but it's hard to understand why he needed all those other 6 personalities (that I haven't met yet except for Perry Park and Yo Ji Sub). I'm also having a hard time trying to understand the murky past and how everything relates to everything, and it doesn't sound like this week's episodes helped clear up any confusion. Nor can I understand CDH's cold and unloving grandmother. Whatever the case, he's her grandson, isn't he? Well perhaps 8+ will finally push me into being a KMHM fanatic, but I won't hold my breath.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't start out with any expectation, end up liking it for its quirkiness. And I like that this drama is keeping me on my toes. 

Things are finally revealing. I thought it was slow but again I didn't mind because I liked the interaction between the leads. Sadly there is no preview for next week episode. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I like the interaction between the leads and I love quirky, which is why I'm confused that I'm not more invested in this drama. There isn't anything really wrong with it, so I can't understand my neutral feelings. Maybe it's just one of those freaks of nature. :shrug:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I can't stop laughing when Yo Na came back with Oh Rin being there like YoNa was like "oppa!" and Oh Rin was like  :eyetwitch:  :faint:  :blink:  "O..Opp....Oppa???"  :shock2:   :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: I can't stop loving this drama. And the ending scene when CDH was fighting over shin Si Gi....he remembers everything now. what happens now? what happens now? My my i hv to wait another week till it comes out

fun

Expired Sarnie
So here is what I believe, Yo Seob has been healed since he appeared to give thanks to Oh Ri Jin a few episode ago. And now I think it is time to official say bye to Shin Se Gi. Seemed like he emerged with Cha Do Hyun. 

I don't know if the writers are screwing with me but they make it seem like the Cha Family are some evil bastards. It really sicken me that if the abuse was real, the Grandmother and Cha Do Hyun birth mother turned a blind eye. The grandmother is the person I dislike most. She never once look at Do Hyun as a human being.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow, his past sounds really sad. I need to catch up and see for myself. Either way, I never liked the grandmother anyway. Such a cold and heartless person. I never could understand her viewpoint.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I dont ether. Like if the grandmother's son, CDH's father was such a great person why did he abuse his son. But i do hv a question that I've forgotten to mention. So Oh Rin Jin is the daughter of CDH's fathers dead wife???? That's why he kept her in the basement or what??? I'm confused on that part. Bc I'm pretty sure they are not half siblings....so confused 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if this is consider a spoiler but they are step siblings lol That is the only thing that makes sense. Koreans will never have real incest in their drama, but they will use it as a faux device in plot. 

I don't know... maybe another plot twist, it was the father who wanted to save Oh Ri Jin from his mother (the grandmother) abuse because he loved her mother.