[MBC] May Queen

fun

Expired Sarnie
and i thought bridal mask was bad, i think this beat it haha. characters are slow and dense. what i call common sense does not exist.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It actually picked up but it is so badly executed that even if the plot Iago finally moving, it is still bad. This is the typography of drama people usually watch to see how badly it ends. I think it is safe to say the fast pace in the beginning was so good that the middle and the end was no match. 2 more episode to go. The mother finally knows her real daughter. And what hits me the most was that she knew all along that the leading female knew that was her biological mother. *facepalm*

fun

Expired Sarnie
May Queen has finally ended. This was one horrible shipwreck. KJW comeback was wasted. The ending was probably the best part (no I only read recaps lol in no way am I watching it). I have the same feeling with the Twilight saga. Why can't the beginning and middle be as good as the end.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Lmao! I finally watched the last episode a few weeks ago! I just couldn't feel Han Ji Hye as lead actress especially when this is the first time I have seen her as lead actress! I'm not sure if it's her looks and/or acting but errr! Lol! KJW and Jae Hee was good! Ha!