[MBC] My Lovely Sam Soon

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I love this series! LOl it came on the azntv channel and dude ... like I was totally hooked I had to download the thai version lol or the thai dub of it just so I can pay attention w.o reading subtitles... I love sam soon she was so cute! LOl idk why the people kept saying she's fat when she wasn't.. and hee jin bleh man she was a totall iono

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy, should I believe your crazy butt? LOL

I don't know dude. I think my local Laos store has this series. I will go check it out this weekend. My schedule is so busy lately. I only have time to watch it on the weekend. I miss you!

Thanks everyone for replying and commenting on the series.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
ok....don't come back and complain how much you hate it......because i don't want to hear it.... :loool:

but i have to admit....two hot hot hot hottie in there..so it's worth the try......

i miss your crazy butt too....i hope to see your around more offen when Captain's new lakorn is air...:loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy, Bewy....I LOVE MY LOVELY SAM SOON....I LOVE HYUN BIN AND THE MAIN GIRL...

What a great storyline! I love it how she's so strong will and determined to find real love. I can totally relate to her personality. Did you guys know that she had to gain weight for this series? Now that's what I call dedication, her modeling pictures before the series are incredibly beautiful and sexy.

Oh man, I'm in love with Hyun Bin right now...

I have to say as much as I loved Full House and My Girl, My Lovely Sam Soon is my #1 pick as of now.

natty

Chubs
man i wish i can gain weight for something..

but anyways kayla.. dont listen to chew! this series was really good!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have this series but somehow the dvd's is mess up and I can't watch episode 9. Does anyone have episode 9 and would be kind to upload episode 9 for me please? :wub:

And does anyone think that HYUN BIN kind of resembles Dan just a little when his hair was wet and not style/combed up? :D

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i really like this drama... hyun bin was SO HOT..
.........i like kim sun ah...she preety...and SHE STRONG in this drama..
but really like this drama.alot..
oh also they make a good couple...

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
i love this drama! one of my faves. it's really funny but can be a bit sad at times.

Samontha

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE this drama! I thought Kim Sun Ah's character was a bit annoying because she demanding too many childish requests from Hyun Bin's character. Jung Ryu Won's character was annoying too.. like it's obvious that they like each other.. just leave them alone.. I mean.. come on.. she already has hottie Daniel Henney with her... she was too greedy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I miss this series so much I think I might want to rewatch it again soon! =D I miss Korean dramas and recently went on a Kdramaholic week after Mae Ka Kanom Wan ended.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I miss this series so much I think I might want to rewatch it again soon! =D I miss Korean dramas and recently went on a Kdramaholic week after Mae Ka Kanom Wan ended.
OMG! R u series? I took it out last night too. I'm gonna rewatch this series, starting tonight.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG! R u series? I took it out last night too. I'm gonna rewatch this series, starting tonight.
I am downloading it at D-addicts. The copy I have is well... sucks like hell. The subtitle is way off... the picture qualty is good but it is not in HD... so I never purchased another copy again from YesAsia. YesAsia is a total rip off. The price is extremely high.

audrey888

sarNie Egg
my name is kim sam sun is very good but it's the fairy tale dream tailors for late 20's women

i dont believe the male lead will choose a woman like sam sun if his ex-girlfriend was not deadly sick.