MBLAQ

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
so jealous of all of you that went to kfest! if i knew they were here, i'd prob fly out to see em

fun

Expired Sarnie

Starts at the 30 second mark. That was her mother, my aunt (she is really spunky, you wouldn't know she is a mother of 3, 13, 10 and 3), recording on her iphone. She is more of a Kdrama lover but because her daughter love Kpop so much, she had to buy her daughter a ticket. My sister didn't go so my aunt went in place of her. She is now a fan of MBLAQ haha. And the only Kpop idol she adore is Top and Taec.

cecilia

Staff member

Starts at the 30 second mark. That was her mother, my aunt (she is really spunky, you wouldn't know she is a mother of 3, 13, 10 and 3), recording on her iphone. She is more of a Kdrama lover but because her daughter love Kpop so much, she had to buy her daughter a ticket. My sister didn't go so my aunt went in place of her. She is now a fan of MBLAQ haha. And the only Kpop idol she adore is Top and Taec.
That's so cute how she's crying.

Here's our - we're screaming in the back so loud *hide from embarrassment lol*

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10101330287759547&set=vb.8649278&type=2&theater

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing your clips. I would so do what your cousin did :) sacrifice my blanket for Thunder's germs.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think Lee Joon had convert me into an official Mblaq fan. seeing them for the second time was pure awesome!!! u guys they were dressed so much better than kfest!!!