mcdonald's-monopoly who want to win cash

little

sarNie Adult
i need help i'm playing monopoly @ mcdonalds i need 1 of each the green and the red one. we could split the money ok . from the green i need the pacific and the red one i need kentucky i think i'll check but anyways if u want the money i'm talking about 30,000 dollars each so i'm asking u to do it with me soon expires in oct. 29th the earlier the better i live in fresno call me @ 559-960-3210name is noy or
thanks and good luck

noungning

Heartless
wow can't believe this... i don't know if it's appropriate of u posting ur # like that... and soliciting.

um try slickdeals.com's forum for pieces for the game.

omgosh talking about this i need some stuff too.
i need the boardwalk, virgina avenue, short line, and mediteranean avenue. lmao.
and im hungry for micky d's right now too. stupid me didn't get it went for quizno instead. ah... >.<
sorry i can't help with it. ^_^

little

sarNie Adult
i wonder if it's safe to put that info like that but i'm kind of desperate to get the pieces before the deadline am i asking too much if any one has it it'll be good for us

noungning

Heartless
lol well i guess it's ok to put it out there... i suppose just a # change after everything goes down.

but on the real, if they have the piece, do u think they'd trust u that u'd really split the dough?

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Can I call you anyways?
^^ I KNOW. CAN I CALL YOU ANYWAYS. YOU'RE IN FRESNO.
I KNOW THAT AREA CODE. ;)

wow can't believe this... i don't know if it's appropriate of u posting ur # like that... and soliciting.

um try slickdeals.com's forum for pieces for the game.
^ SOLICITING. BUT, HEY... 30,000 IS A LOT OF MONEY. :p

prank calling time. hehe. >.<
anyone wanna join me??

^ HA! THAT'S MEAN! HEEHHEEE. :p