[Media] Koom Pah Kham (Media of Media)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap yui and joy are very pretty, paul looks good in uniform too...this will be one of my waiting lakorn

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I love the cast in this lakorn! sadly I dnt wanna see Joy play as na'rai but it's ok, I'll still watch it cus I love Yui and Joy and Paul! =] where is he? i wanna see how he looks. HEHE

jakjann

Jakjann
Koom Pah Kham (The Golden Cliff Palace) This Drama is a Period Drama
why Paul isn´t here??? Because he is on this time in foreign countries, must make some business

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Paul on business. Keeping himself busy. I can't wait to see actually pictures of this since it's going to be a period lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rr.. paul is havin an affair outside lmao xp.. hehe j/k..

ooooo yui njoy are so pretty.. hehe..

super love joy.. xp... she looks even skinnier now...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ aiko LOL. Paul would never cheat on me, maybe me on him ahahaha. No, but I love him about as much as I love Aum.
Loved him in Rahut Rissaya :wub: if only he did another lakorn with Noon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea sure rr.. haha xp.. aum is always mine..

aniwaise... i miss joy's old teeth...
i still have to get used to her new ones...

Susie

sarNie Adult
Yui and Joy S. r both pretty. I love Lift's acting!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
are they both (joy and yui) ending up with someone or is this like a sad ending for one of the ladies?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I wouldn't mind joy getting lift. I wanted them to act together since joy already acted with oil. And i hope it'll be a happy ending with joy and lift (whatever role they play).

tinah

sarNie Coma
i kind of figure joy would be nang rai once she moves to ch7 *sigh* wish she would starr with pol again but thats not gonna happen