Meet anyone famous?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I saw Sovan Makara, Pov Samnang, Chap Chern, Yuk Chenda....last Saturday...lol...people said Pov Samnang is skinny in real life...but she didn't look it...the girl is pretty chubby and she has a belly...too much beer...jk...but she is pretty though...Yuk Chenda now she is skinny in person and pretty....Sovan Makara he is really nice...and just a very friendly person...shocking...but Pov Samnang...girl think she is all that...lol...I can see her attitude on stage can't explain but it's like look at me...etc..but Yuk Chenda again ladylike...no attitude very nice...

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
BOO HOO you guys met the coolest people?! WHAT A SUCKY TOWN I LIVE IN or its just i dont go to cambodia or i never been in cambodia lucky lucky!

Last night i meet two great singer because they come down at Lyon.It have Nob bayarith and pek sophanie and tian samail and another girl but don't khnow her name.... they sing sooo good and the show is sooo hoot , i take pix with them and they are really cute.....wow too bad that they return today to paris... i'm soo sad...

snavysan

sarNie Egg
untinnu said:
yes bluemoon. . her first hubby is in pkay prek, and they had a son together named dali, but we call him dan, he's about 9 years old. . and like soteeda said, her ex-hubby was having affairs, so they divorced and dan stays with the dad and a step mom, and sok sreymoum is now married to a producer, who's white, and he makes music videos for american singers. . . . seen them together before at my oum's funeral. .
Unntinnu: what is second husband's sok seymom name?

snavysan

sarNie Egg
untinnu said:
yes bluemoon. . her first hubby is in pkay prek, and they had a son together named dali, but we call him dan, he's about 9 years old. . and like soteeda said, her ex-hubby was having affairs, so they divorced and dan stays with the dad and a step mom, and sok sreymoum is now married to a producer, who's white, and he makes music videos for american singers. . . . seen them together before at my oum's funeral. .

snavysan

sarNie Egg
untinnu said: