megaupload vs. yousendit

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , if not body d/l within 30 days .. yes it does expires and will remove but if they d/l .. yeah it be there

Muddie Murda

smile...
megaupload is pretty good.
I would recommend megaupload for files.

They last longer. And if someone don't dl for 30 days, then they delete it.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yes megaupload is good but the file size is smaller than yousendit.

Megaupload only allows 250MBmax. If you're under that amount ur okay. If you want to up something bigger then you'll have to go to yousendit.

I think that's why yousendit only allows 7 days. A lot of files get uploaded to their servers and they are usually big files. If they extend the expired date then they're server would be max out.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i never put it in a cd cuz i dont plan to keep it ! it stay in my computer not more den a week and u can use wm recorder to do it just seach in yahoo.com

K

KawaiiTennyo

megaupload is okay for the uploader but SLOOW for the DLer .. yousendit is slow for the uploader but good for the DLer but!! yousendit like erases the file in couple of days >.< whereas megaupload well like everyone said hahah

Nameless

N i n j a
Frankly, I dislike dl-ing from Megaupload. To me, it's slow as heck. If it's an mp3 file, I might as well dl from yousendit.

gs

Sexy Back
KawaiiTennyo said:
megaupload is okay for the uploader but SLOOW for the DLer .. yousendit is slow for the uploader but good for the DLer but!! yousendit like erases the file in couple of days >.< whereas megaupload well like everyone said hahah
[post="2111"][/post]​

thank u

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
fanaticgrl said:
megaupload is hellllllla slow compare to yousendit.
[post="2371"][/post]​

yea. i agree. megaupload takes forever to dl something. especially movies. :angry: yousendit is better.

Mint27

Nameless said:
Frankly, I dislike dl-ing from Megaupload. To me, it's slow as heck. If it's an mp3 file, I might as well dl from yousendit.
[post="2159"][/post]​
I TOTALLY got to agree with you. ;)

Muddie Murda

smile...
XD Am I evil? hahahaha

All I'm worried about is getting the file UP on the internet for them to download. how long it takes them, I don't really worry about it. lol

But using "net transport" and other download manager REALLY makes a difference.

One day when I am bored and I am not in a lazy mood, I'll make tutorials for it. ^_^

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
megaupload is good, but for some reason it's very slow :angry: nowaday... yousendit is ok, but expire too darn fast.. :p

desoswt

sarNie Egg
what about the 5minutes thing.. not really sure what its called wud that be better.. im talking about for videos and stuff like that