merced new year 2009

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait for merced new year. i believe that it is on the weekend of the dec. 19.......ok, who's going? i know for sure that i am. no more school and final so i will be there to relax my poor brain. hope to see all of you there....i think that merced have dancing competition, beauty pageant, and sport. i have been there every year and it seem to be getting better and better each year. also more people come each year too....hehehehe

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
new years!!! yay!!!.... i'm still upset i only got to go for a few hours before i had to drive 1.5+hrs to go to work.
<_<

i haven't got my work schedule for that week yet but i'm hoping!! fingers crossed XD

kristyyang

sarNie Egg
LOL!
I NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE.
COULD ANYONE TELL ME WHATS GOOD IN THERE?
I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE SOMEDAY!

TOO BUSY AT THE MOMENT! :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
whattttt?

i thought Merced new year passed away.. lols.. its around the corner xwb.. lols

man, i dont really go to Merced NY. thats probably why.. haha.. have fun whoever goes.. :D

and im done with new year this year, one more to go and thats FRESNO. lol

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
like 0mg!! i freakn have friday off!! the first day of merced new years!!
i'm soo happy!! gosh i should call off on saturday?

mane...i have my list of cds i wanna buy $$money in my pocket

kulyia

RUK
i wanna go!!ithink i will go if i get a ride..ineed rides, and CARS!usually, alot people wanna go but they dont have rides...dont you guys think so?iknoe cause im one of those Victims..hehe

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally going cuz it's my hometown. It's the best time to go visit my family and friends. I can't wait, it's still two more weeks. I get to go in free, cuz my uncle is the chairman, and don't ask? oh! & i'm been waiting for the Fresno one too...

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait. i just serious love merced new year almost(hehe) as much as fresno. i hope that those of you that haven't been there would go. it a new experience so come.....can;t wait until final is over and i could sew my outfit for the new year......hehehehe.......oh yea if anyone wanted to see what merced new year is like, just visit the website:

http://www.ehmongmusic.com/thumbnails-1440...year+07+08.html

this site is so awesome. they have picture from most of the new year in california......

kulyia

RUK
I'm totally going cuz it's my hometown. It's the best time to go visit my family and friends. I can't wait, it's still two more weeks. I get to go in free, cuz my uncle is the chairman, and don't ask? oh! & i'm been waiting for the Fresno one too...

Really?iwonder if ican go ni for free too then..cause both or three or four of my uncles work on the stage for fresno, Merced - im not sure...ur comment made me Excited..hehe^^