mercedes ly

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
someone made it on youtube
here is a gift to her fans. lolx
-->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWwoVoxzOVs

i just thought this was a funny comment:
-->> Sorry but you should not had won. You got nothing to show. Also sad that no one is with you at the new year other then your B-friends. All the hmong leaders did not even walk around with you. This is sad, each year hmong leader walk with the Miss Hmong but you no. It time to think.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
funny. today i show her pictures to my cousin and we were looking at her in her hmong clothes and comparing her with regular clothes. my cousin says that she looks really dinky and dont have that winner's face. she looks way better in regular clothes with her hair down. she doesnt look good in hmong clothes

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
how is she? 22? she looks 22. :)
i believe she's only 18.
she really looks like that one girl i used to go to jr. high with
iono.
she's from elk grove too

funny. today i show her pictures to my cousin and we were looking at her in her hmong clothes and comparing her with regular clothes. my cousin says that she looks really dinky and dont have that winner's face. she looks way better in regular clothes with her hair down. she doesnt look good in hmong clothes
yup.
not everyone can pull off a nice look with hmong clothes.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
MERCEDES LY......????

SHE'S A GREAT PERSON.... SOO FRIENDLY AND KIND.. PEOPLE ARE JUST TALKING THEIR SHiT ABOUT HER... KUZ.. THEY NO NOTHNG ABOUT HER..
I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH HER.. AND SHE'S REALLY NICE. SO IF U GUYS DONT KNOW HER, KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
the pictures are ok. the beach is beautiful.. but horrible photographer who doesn't know how to take nice pictures by the sunset..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i wish i could go to sac state but too bad i don't know how to drive..

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
MERCEDES LY......????

SHE'S A GREAT PERSON.... SOO FRIENDLY AND KIND.. PEOPLE ARE JUST TALKING THEIR SHiT ABOUT HER... KUZ.. THEY NO NOTHNG ABOUT HER..
I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH HER.. AND SHE'S REALLY NICE. SO IF U GUYS DONT KNOW HER, KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT..
Agree, Agree, Agree, Agree with you....