"Yes," say Yaya
Sara enter Yaya's bedroom.
"P'Yaya, ka, you can't just stay in here, and do nothing," say Sara
"Why?" ask Yaya
"Because you have two rivals now. And you have to beat them," say Sara
"Sara, I don't have the time," say Yaya
"You don't want p'Nadech?" ask Sara
"Sara, this is ridiculous. Kim and Nadech are just the past now," say Yaya
"Easy to say, but hard to put it in the mind. Don't you see how she acts towards p'Nadech?!" say Sara
"So?! That doesn't prove anything," say Yaya, sounding very unpersuding
"Ok, stay like that, but don't worry. I'll fight for you," say Sara, happily
"Thanks, Sara," say Yaya, smiling at her
"Fight, Su su," say Sara
"Yes," say Yaya
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy," say Nadech
"Yes," say Boy
"Do you think what I'm doing is right? I'm a married man, but I still love other women, especially Kim, since I did wrong to her," say Nadech
"Do what you think it right. But what you do to Kim is very wrong," say Boy
"What about Marie?" ask Nadech
"I'm going to do my best to make her undestand. And I'm going to cancel this marriage between me and Margie," say Boy
"Why?" ask Nadech
"Because I don't love her. I love Marie. Just like you love Kim and Yaya," say Boy
"But who should I choose?" ask Nadech
"Khun Yaya is sweet and kind, but Kim was your first. You should choose Kim like I choose Marie," say Boy
"But I'm thinking differently," say Nadech
"What's your plan, than?" ask Boy
"I'll stay with the one that stays with me. And I'll watch both of them to see who is worthy," say Nadech
"That's good, but I still think you should choose Kim," say Boy
"Thanks, for the advice," say Nadech
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you ok, Margie? You're still mad about yesterday, right?" ask Yaya
"Of course. Why did he even do that to me?!" say Margie
"Margie, calm down," say Yaya
"Hello," say Noona, entering the shop
"Hello, Noona," say Yaya
"What's up? Anything I can help with?" ask Noona
"There were some problems yesterday, and Margie still haven't gotten over it," say Yaya
"Really, what is it?" ask Noona
"Noona, what will you do if you're fiance hates you?" ask Margie
"Will then, I wouldn't want to get marry with him. I will cancel the mariage," say Noona
"What about if it was the person you love?" ask Margie
Noona stop, and think. She still remember the problem she have with Mark.
"Well, that one is harder, since it's the person you love. There's two things you can do. One is leave him, and let him have his happiness. Two is try to be nice and if by chance, he might turn away and love you. But don't pester him too much. Boys don't like it when girls do that," say Noona
"Thanks, Noona. But by the way, sorry to ask, but have you experience this kind of problem before? Your words sounds like one," say Margie
"Well, yes, and I choose to get over him," say Noona
"Thanks," say Margie
"Yes," say Noona, going into the kitchen, looking sad
"Margie, why did you have to ask her that?" ask Yaya
"Well, I want advice," say Margie
"So are you choosing number 1 or 2?" ask Yaya
"Number 2 of course. I'm not willing to lose to that girl. And you can't lose to her friend, too," say Margie, looking at Yaya
Yaya look back at her. She's very scared of losing Nadech, too, but she held it in and hide it.
"But by the way, let me use your phone," say Margie
"Why? Don't you have you're own phone?" ask Yaya
"Yes, but I want to use your phone," say Margie
Yaya took out her phone, and handed it to Margie.
Margie look at the calender in Yaya's phone. She look at the events and found Nadech's birthday.
"Hey, Nadech's birthday is only 2 weeks away, what are you planing to do on his birthday?" ask Margie
"Buy him a present," say Yaya
"Come on. Isn't there anyhing more romantic?!" say Margie
"But Nadech is busy. He don't have time," say Yaya
"So?! It's ok, well find a plan to get him there," say Margie
"Margie, he'll get mad," say Yaya
"Not if you're the one who plan it," say Margie
Yaya smile weakly and say ok.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come in," say Nadech
"Nadech, I have something to talk to you about," say Tah, entering
"What is it?" ask Nadech
"I have decided to go live with Yaya, and help her," say Tah
"Ok, go ahead," say Nadech
"Yes," say Tah, as he walk out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Chailda, please forgive me," say Natwara
"How many times have I forgive you?" ask Chailda
"A lot," say Natwara
"But why do you still do this to me?" ask Chailda
"I want you to understand that James also mean good to you, too," say Natwara
"But I have already decided," say Chailda
"I respect your decisions. I'm sorry, I won't ever do that again" say Natwara
"Thanks," say Chailda
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok, good bye, I'm going to go to Boy's house," say Margie
"Ok, good bye," say Yaya
Margie left the shop, and drove to Boy's house.
When she got there, she saw Boy's car getting out of the house. She decided to follow him.
--------
"Hello, Yaya," say Mark, entering the shop
"Hello, Mark," say Yaya
Noona,in the kitchen, got out of the kitchen to see who it was. When she saw Mark, she was shock and surpised. She try to hide herself.
"So what's up?" ask Mark
"Nothing, will you like to help?" ask Yaya
"Sure, is there anything," say Mark
"Wait here, I'll got see," say Yaya, getting up to go to the kitchen
Noona stare at Mark. He was staring at Yaya, smiling. He seem to like Yaya, and enjoy being with her.
"Noona," say Yaya
"Huh?!" say Noona
"Is there anything Mark can help with?" ask Yaya
"No, I got it all under control," say Noona
"Ok, thanks" say Yaya
"Your welcome," say Noona
Yaya left, and Noona sigh, and got back to work. She was caeful enought to not let Mark notice her or see her. She didn't want him to know that she was there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Marie, what should I do now?" ask Kim
"I think you should stop," say Marie
"If you're only saying that then, don't say it. I don't want to listen," say Kim
"Yes," say Marie
"I got it. There is going to be a ball dance. I'll invite Nadech," say Kim
"I think that he is going to go with his wife," say Marie
"No. I think that he still have feelings for me. As you see, he didn't even care or explain things to his wife when his wife saw us together. And she didn't care, either," say Kim
There was a knock, and Grandma On came in.
"Marie, there's someone here to see you," say Grandma On
"Yes," say Marie, going into the living room.
When she saw Boy, she turn back.
"Marie, listen to the words I have to say," say Boy
"No, you lied," say Marie
"Well, I have no choice. Please give me another chance" say Boy
"Fine, I'll give you another chance," say Marie
"Thanks," say Boy
"Go talk with me outside," say Marie, walking outside
"Yes," say Boy with a smile, following Marie
-------
Margie got out of her car, and survey the place. She went inside, and saw an old woman. The old woman saw her.
"Well hello there dear. Are you looking for anyone?" ask Grandma On
"Yes, my fiance, Boy," say Margie
"Your fiance, Boy?!" say Grandma On, confuse and shocked, since she told Boy and Marie were together
"Yes, where is he?" ask Margie
"He is having a talk with Marie outside," say Grandma On
"Thanks," say Marie
"Yes," say Grandma On
Margie went outside, and saw Marie and Boy together. She got behind a bush, and try to hear what they were talking about.
"Marie, I'm sorry that I lie to you, I didn't mean to," say Boy
"Why did you lie to me? And who was that girl?" ask Marie
"Ok. She's my finace," say Boy
"Fiance?!" say Marie
"Yes, but it was a force/arrange engagment," say Boy
"I get it. Boy are liars, they always promise this girl this, but give it to another girl. Just like you and Nadech. I think that you and him have hurt me and my friend a lot, you two can get out of our life," say Marie
"Marie, it was an accident, and Nadech's too. Nadech and I love you and Kim," say Boy
"I don't believe you," say Marie
"Please. OK, I promise, that I'll do my best to cancel the marriage. And I'll persude my mother that you're the woman I love. Just please give me this chance," say Boy
"Fine, I'll trust you," say Marie
"Thanks," say Boy, holding her hands up, and kissing it.
Marige on the other hand, head everything, and she was heartbroken, sad, and mad at the same time.
"Aren't you going to go?" ask a voice behind her
Margie turn around and saw Grandma On and Kim staring at her. Marie and Boy also notice was staring at her, too.
"Yes," say Margie
She walk to Boy, and put her hands around his neck, and kiss him.
"Sweetheart, why are you here?" ask Margie
Boy took he hands off his neck. Everyone now staring her them. Boy felt embarrass.
"Stop it already, Margie," say Boy
"Stop what?" ask Margie
"Stop acting. I know you just want to win," say Boy
"Come on, let's go, your mother's waiting," say Margie
"You go ahead, I have things to talk with Marie," say Boy
"No. I say right now!" say Margie, a little harsher than she have mean it to be
Boy ignore, and turn back to Marie.
Margie was angry, and took out her phone, and call her mother and start shouting in front of everyone. Boy was super embarrass, and took Margie away.
"Are you crazy? Why did you do such a shameless thhing in front of them?" ask Boy
"It's not shameless. They're the one being shameless, they still touch you, even though you're mine," say Margie
"Go home," say Boy
"Make me. You love he so much, right?!" say Margie
"Yes, I love her. 100% more than you!" say Boy
"Ok, than just wait and see, I'm going to wreck everything she do," say Margie, getting into her car, and she drove off, crying. Boy stare after her car. He went back in, and apologize. After that, he left, since he was too embarrass to stay.
Margie head start to Yaya's shop and Boy to Nadech's office.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yaya," say Margie, walking in, crying. She fall right into Yaya's embrace.
"Margie, what's wrong?" ask Yaya
"It's Boy. He, he, he's very mean to mean. He hurted me," say Margie
"Oh, Margie, it's ok," say Yaya
"Than, khun Yaya, I'll get going," say Mark
"Yes, good bye," say Yaya
Mark left, and Noona came out of the office.
"What's wrong now?" ask Noona
"It's ok Boy again," say Yaya
"What did he do to you?" ask Noona
"He say that he is going to go back to his girlfriend, and cancel our wedding," say Margie
"That's tough and bad," say Noona
Yaya only look at her friend, and comfort her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nadech came home, and sat on the couch.
"Are you staying here tonight again?" ask Yaya
"Yes, Tah's here, I want to welcome him," say Nadech
"Um, Nadech there's somthing I want to ask you," say Yaya
"What is it?" ask Nadech
"Well, are you busy in the next 2 weeks?" ask Yaya
"Why?" ask Nadech
"I was thinking that we should go on a vacation," say Yaya
"Sounds good," say Nadech
"So are you able to go?" ask Yaya, happily
"I don't think so," say Nadech. Yaya's happiness went away
"It's ok," say Yaya
Sara walk in shouting Yaya and Nadech's name.
"P'Nadech and Yaya, ka, there is going to be a ball dance. And I think you two should go," say Sara
"Let me see," say Yaya
"I don't like ball and dancing," say Nadech
Yaya look through the paper, and found it a good ball to attend. And it was also on Nadech's birthday. It will be a good thing to do with Nadech.
"Please, Nadech, go with me," say Yaya
"Yes, p'Nadech got with Yaya," say Sara
"Fine, but you also have to find a date, too," say Nadech, not realizing what he just say, until he was finish.
"Ok, fine. But you can't go back on your words" say Sara
Nadech realize it, but didn't want to disappoint Yaya and Sara, so he didn't say anything more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada thanks v much 4 long chap3, needless 2 say i njoy reading it so much, love it as we get deeper into da story ! da girls r really close, y-m-s-n, love their sistahood n support 4 each other ! n is definitely v wise n mature, wish she accidentally bumped into m in da shop ! she gives v reasonable n logical advice ! margie sure knows 2 fight 4 her rights though its killing her atm ! i dun think b is giving nadech sound advice over who 2 pick its answer related 2 past but we should always live 4 da present !!! he is hurting poor margie ! yaya is v innocent 2 think k-n relationship 2 b a past affair how wrong she is ! k is going all out 2 win back n in a nasty way ! v sad 4 yaya ! she seems afraid of nadech, shes 2 considerate of him, is it da fear of losing him ? nadech is aloof ! he cant even please yaya 4 initiating da hols, wat a letdown 4 her ! thanks 2 sara now he is forced 2 attend da ball ! cant wait 2 c his reaction towards da two loves of his life at da ball n hope he acts rightly ! sorry such long cmn but i love 2 share wif u, hope ure not bored reading ! thanks my dear falada im really addicted 2 this ff n look forward so much ! wif sincere appreciation ! HAK key

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
I love this thus is sure something messy love !!! Falada thanks for updating almost everyday

Your welcome, and it's my pleasure to share with you guys. :D

keylargo said:
hi falada thanks v much 4 long chap3, needless 2 say i njoy reading it so much, love it as we get deeper into da story ! da girls r really close, y-m-s-n, love their sistahood n support 4 each other ! n is definitely v wise n mature, wish she accidentally bumped into m in da shop ! she gives v reasonable n logical advice ! margie sure knows 2 fight 4 her rights though its killing her atm ! i dun think b is giving nadech sound advice over who 2 pick its answer related 2 past but we should always live 4 da present !!! he is hurting poor margie ! yaya is v innocent 2 think k-n relationship 2 b a past affair how wrong she is ! k is going all out 2 win back n in a nasty way ! v sad 4 yaya ! she seems afraid of nadech, shes 2 considerate of him, is it da fear of losing him ? nadech is aloof ! he cant even please yaya 4 initiating da hols, wat a letdown 4 her ! thanks 2 sara now he is forced 2 attend da ball ! cant wait 2 c his reaction towards da two loves of his life at da ball n hope he acts rightly ! sorry such long cmn but i love 2 share wif u, hope ure not bored reading ! thanks my dear falada im really addicted 2 this ff n look forward so much ! wif sincere appreciation ! HAK key

Your welcome, key. LOL I always love to read your long comments. They keep me accompany. And they also make me smile, too. :)
Noona has turn more mature, and when she meet Mark and Bie again, it's going to be heartbreaking. Margie is fast & forcefully, since she have Boy's mother on her side. Yaya is steady and slow, since she wants to may sure that everything is right when she takes control. Yes, Yaya is very considerate of Nadech. She knows how he lives, and his pain, so she always want to give him space. Nadech also knows Yaya, too. He knows that he doesn't have to explain problems that are worthless to her, and he knows that she understands him well. Nadech also wants to be a good husband for Yaya, but he keeps on re-thinking and thats what is making him pity Kim. :D Hopefully you like my explanation. 

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks falada love this update and understand you explain Na , but I think yaya have to talk more then this to nadech , explain her feeling to him

Falada

sarNie Adult
vorleak said:
Thanks falada love this update and understand you explain Na , but I think yaya have to talk more then this to nadech , explain her feeling to him

Your welcome, vorlek. Yaya is not talking to him a lot, since she thinks that if she say anything wrong, Nadech will leave her. But later in the story, they'll spend more time and have more conversations together. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada, dun worry i more than like your explanation, i love it !!! i love ppl who give space 2 others theyre so respectful, this applies in real life 2 ! now i understand yadechs situation a bit more n m really happy tat nadech will try 2 b better hubby 2 his love, tat will b so awesome n sweet n im waiting 2 read yr part of da story ! thanks my lovely falada, much appreciation from me 2 u !!! key

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:

Your welcome, vorlek. Yaya is not talking to him a lot, since she thinks that if she say anything wrong, Nadech will leave her. But later in the story, they'll spend more time and have more conversations together. :D
poor yaya shes a bit insecure ! im looking forward 2 this part them having alone time n rejuvenating their love ! i hope they have a baby 2 complete their love/marriage ! hehe ! looking forward falada, thanks amil, key ! xoxoxo

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada, dun worry i more than like your explanation, i love it !!! i love ppl who give space 2 others theyre so respectful, this applies in real life 2 ! now i understand yadechs situation a bit more n m really happy tat nadech will try 2 b better hubby 2 his love, tat will b so awesome n sweet n im waiting 2 read yr part of da story ! thanks my lovely falada, much appreciation from me 2 u !!! key

Thanks! LOL I do, too. And your welcome, Key. I'll try my best to make the middle and end good for you guys. :D

keylargo said:
poor yaya shes a bit insecure ! im looking forward 2 this part them having alone time n rejuvenating their love ! looking forward falada, thanks amil, key ! xoxoxo

They will have time together a lot. Your welcome. :D

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I'll kill Boy for give that suggestion to Nadech for him to choose Kim.LOL, Just kidding! Poor Margie! How can Boy does such things to her. And thanks Falada for another great update!

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
poor yaya shes a bit insecure ! im looking forward 2 this part them having alone time n rejuvenating their love ! i hope they have a baby 2 complete their love/marriage ! hehe ! looking forward falada, thanks amil, key ! xoxoxo
Lols key, but I'm agree with you yadech should have a baby,,,

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah 4 sure, its faladas story and she finishes it da way she 1 it ! thanks falada ! i feel like im watching a lakorn, every day im anticipating so much but take your time falada esp when sch starts ok ! love mcol sooo much ! HAK key

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I like your idea, keylargo and vorleak! If they have a baby, Nadech will pay more attention to Yaya. And Kim and Chalida have no chance to be close to Nadech anymore, I think. But Falada should decide. :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Sovatana said:
I'll kill Boy for give that suggestion to Nadech for him to choose Kim.LOL, Just kidding! Poor Margie! How can Boy does such things to her. And thanks Falada for another great update!

LOL Boy suggest that, because of his own point of view. He wants to impress Marie. Boy use to be nice to Margie, but Margie never take his kindness until Marie comes. Your very welcome. :D

vorleak said:
Lols key, but I'm agree with you yadech should have a baby,,,

LOL, there' s going to be more surprises. :D

keylargo said:
hi vorleak glad u agree ! yadech having a baby will complete their love n make both of us v happy, definitely v sweet !!!

Like I say there is going to be more surprises. 

vorleak said:
Yip happy ending:) ,, love it love it , but let falada decide v that, I'm respect her writing,,,

Thanks, vorlek. :D

keylargo said:
yeah 4 sure, its faladas story and she finishes it da way she 1 it ! thanks falada ! i feel like im watching a lakorn, every day im anticipating so much but take your time falada esp when sch starts ok ! love mcol sooo much ! HAK key

Thanks and your welcome, Key. :D 

Sovatana said:
I like your idea, keylargo and vorleak! If they have a baby, Nadech will pay more attention to Yaya. And Kim and Chalida have no chance to be close to Nadech anymore, I think. But Falada should decide. :)

Thanks, Sovatana. :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4
"You seem to brighten up today," say Margie
"Yes, I found what me and Nadech will be doing on his birthday," say Yaya
"What?" ask Margie, suddenly happy
"Go to the ball, and dance," say Yaya
"That sounds like fun," say Margie
"Yes, and you can invite Boy along," say Yaya
"Oh, him," say Margie
Yaya realize what she just say, and regret it. Margie was still mad at Boy.
"I'm sorry," say Yaya
"It's ok. I have gotten over it. Yesterday I went home, and thought about it. And I also thought about you. You were a perfect example to me. I'm going to endure and be patient like you," say Margie
"That's good. Being patient and endure is a way to help you control yourself," say Yaya
"Yes, thanks Yaya. And I will totally ask Boy to go to the ball with me," say Margie, happily.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Na, Tah, please, go with me to the ball," Sara plead
"No," say Tah
"Please," say Sara
"No," say Tah, going the other way
"But we are doing this for Yaya and Nadech's sake," say Sara
"Fine, I'll go," say Tah
"Yay," shouted Sara happily
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nadech, ka, there's a ball, and I really wanted you to go with me," say Kim
"I'm really sorry, Kim, I can't," say Nadech
"Why not?" ask Kim
"Because I have to go with Yaya," say Nadech
"But," say Kim
"I'm sorry, but Yaya ask first," say Nadech
"Oh. So you always take the one who ask first?" ask Kim
"Yes," say Nadech
"Well, then, it's ok," say Kim
----
Chailda was outside the office, and have heard everything. She is going to go to the ball.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kim got home, and stomped to her room. She couldn't take it anymore., Nadech not caring about her. She feels pain all over her body and heart. Marie walks in to check up on her. The minute she enter, Kim starts to scream at her.
"Don't you see, Marie?! That girl makes Nadech forget about me! She makes Nadech ignore and not care for me!" say Kim
"Kim calm down," say Marie
"No!" say Kim, crying
Marie went to sit down next to her, and calm her down.
"I endure it anymore, Marie," say Kim
Marie only hold Kim close to her, and listen to her words.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Natwara, do you want to go to a ball with me?" ask Chailda
"Sure, why not," say Natwara
"It's next week. So can you go help me choose out my outfit and accessorices?" ask Chailda
"Of course," say Chailda
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello, nu Margie" say Boy's mother
"Hello, Madame," say Margie
"Please sit down," say Boy's mother
"Yes. Thank you," say Margie, sitting down
"So what's the problem?" ask his mother
"Um, there's going to be a ball dance, and I really want Boy to go with me. May you please tell this to him for me," say Margie
"A ball?! That's sounds fun. And don't worry, he'll go with you," say his mother
"Thank you very much, madame," say Margie
"It's ok. We're going to become a family soon," say his mother
"Than good bye," say Margie
"Good bye, have a safe drive, na," say his mother
Margie got out of the house. Boy was waiting for her.
"Why are you using my mother?" ask Boy
"Well, if I ask you nicely, will you go with me?" ask Margie
"No," say Boy
"See. That's why I use your mother," say Margie
"Even though you use my mother, I still won't go," say Boy
"We'll see," say Margie, as she got into her car
The night of the ball.
"P'Nadech, Tah and me are going to go ahead," say Sara, happily
"Yes," say Nadech, sitting on the couch, impatiently waiting for Yaya
Sara took Tah's hand, and pull him outside. They got into the car, and drove off.
--------
Yaya sat in front of the mirror, staring at herself to see if she's beautiful enough. She wants to be the most beautiful tonight, since it was Nadech's birthday. 
---------
Nadech was walking back and froth now, since he got tired of sitting down.After a few minutes, Nadech decided that he'll go get Yaya, himself. She walk up the stairs, and got to their bedroom, and sees Yaya doing nothing, but admiring herself. She was about to got to her, but stop. Yaya slowly turn around and look at him.
"Nadech?!" say Yaya
"Yes, are you ready?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya. She could tell that he was very impatient with her noe, but she didn't try to explain her reasons to him.
"Than let's get going," say Nadech, going out. Yaya follow after him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey what were you thinking, going ahead?!" say Tah
"I want Nadech and Yaya to go alone," say Sara
"Aren't you scared, he might do something to her?" ask Tah
"No. P'Nadech is a gentleman," say Sara
"Yes sure. Out of these 3 years that they have been married, he have never done anything good for my sister, expect bringing her more pain," say Tah
"But Yaya needs those pain. Can't you see, she have gotten so much stronger," say Sara
"Yeah, yeah," say Tah in an annoyed voice
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Marie, are you ready?" ask Kim
"Kim, I don't think this is a good idea," say Marie
"Of course it is! Don't you want tp see what Boy is really up to?!" say Kim
"Yes," say Marie
"Than let's get going," say Kim
"Yes," say Marie, as she got into the car
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nadech and Yaya arrive at ball, and look around for Tah, Sara, Margie, and Boy. They spotted Sara and Tah, and walk over to them.
"So where is Boy and Margie?" ask Yaya
"They haven't arrive, yet," say Sara
"Well, they should, since I just call Margie, and she says that she's on her way," say Yaya
"Hey, you, why are you so mad, that you fake an illness?" ask Margie
"I told you, that I don't want to go," say Boy, mad
"So what's the problem with going? Nadech is going," say Margie
"So?! Nadech is Nadech, and I'm me," say Boy
"That doesn't make anything different," say Margie
Boy sigh, and ignore Margie for the rest of the drive.
Kim, Marie, Chailda, and Natwara got to the ball at the same time and bump into each other.
"Well, hello there," say Chailda
"Hello," say Kim getting annoyed, and trying to go inside as soon as possible.
"You're not going to stay and have a chat first," say Chailda
"No thanks," say Kim, but Chailda stop her
"You and I need to talk first," say Chailda
"What do you want?" ask Kim
"Something," say Chailda
"Fine, what is it?" ask Kim
"Let's go talk somewhere else," say Chailda
"Ok," say Kim
"Follow me," say Chailda
Kim follow Chailda, but Marie stop her.
"Kim, don't go," say Marie
"It's ok," say Kim
Natwara was also unsure of Chailda's plan, too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"The music have started. Won't you ask Yaya to dance?" Sara whisper to Nadech
"I don't want to," say Nadech back to Sara
"Come on, it'll be fun," say Sara
Nadech turn to Yaya.
"Yaya, may I have a dance with you?" ask Nadech, his hand out
Yaya was so happy, that she started blushing.
"Sure," say Yaya, shyly, putting her hands on his
Nadech lead them to the dance floor.
Sara stare at them happily, jumping up and down a bit.
"Why are you so excited?" ask Tah
"Because Nadech and Yaya finally gets time together," say Sara
"Yeah sure," say Tah with a sigh
"Hey you, be a gentleman, and ask a girl to dance with you," say Sara
"I don't want to. I don't need too," say Tah
"Come on. Standing here is not fun," say Sara
"Ok, fine. Sara may I please have a dance with you?" ask Tah, holding his hand out
"Yes," say Sara in surprise. She have never expected Tah to ask her. She put her hands on top of his.
--------------
Yaya and Nadech were gracefully dancing. Yaya keep on looking at his lifeless face. His has no emotion on, so she don't really know what he is thinking about, and also the room was kinda dark, so it was hard for her to notice. Yaya was really glad, and she really wanted time to froze, so it could always be like that forever, but she knows that it'll never happen. She haven't been happy with Nadech for a long time, and now was a good time to be happy. But why is her heart still so sad tonight? She wanted everything to be good, and happy. Yaya force herself to smile. She force the herself to feel happiness and that she have had a good time. But still, a small voice in her whispers, "Stop forcing yourself, and accept reality." Yaya push that thought out of her mind, and focus on Nadech.
Nadech on the other side is still worrying about the problem between Kim and Yaya. Which should he choose? And not only that, his parents, too. He was happy seeing that Yaya was happy. Yaya have always release his stress, and he was thankful for everything that she have given to him. But does he really love her? But also, does he really love Kim, too? He knows that he is in love, but don't know which person it is. Those questions keep on running through his head, making him worry and confused. Yaya was a good person to talk to, but this was about her. Nadech is still stuck in his world, trying to find and figure everything out.
Boy and Margie enter the ball. Margie look around, and than at Boy.
"I guess that we were late, and they already went into dancing. Let's start, too," say Margie
"Ok," say Boy, holding his hand out for her. Margie put her hands on top of his, and than they went into the dance floor.
Boy was still mad, so he wasn't enjoying it much. Margie on the other side, like Yaya, force herself to enjoy and have fun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What is it?" ask Kim
"Nothing, sorry to waste your time," say Chailda, heading for the ball again
"What is this?! You call me here, and you say nothing!" say Kim, angry
"Well, I already apologize," say Chailda
"So?! I don't accept apologizes. It doesn't help with bring my precious time back," say Kim
"Ok, if you don't want to waste it anymore, you should go now," say Chailda
Kim angrily stomp back to the ball, and Chailda smile after her.
"Do you want to go get some food?" ask Yaya
Nadech look over at the food.
"Yes, I'll go get it. You stay here," say Nadech
Yaya happily nodded, and let Nadech go.
Margie, Boy, Sara, and Tah join in with Yaya.
"So did you all enjoy it?" ask Sara
"Yes," everyone lied, expect for Tah
"That's great! Why don't we go for another round," say Sara
"Um, I'm not sure," say Yaya, Margie, and Boy
"Why not?" ask Sara
Kim stomped in, and spotted Nadech right away. She went over to him.
"Hello, Nadech," say Kim
"Hello," say Nadech
Before they can say anything more, Chailda walked in.
"Hello," say Chailda
"Hello," say Nadech
Marie and Natwara entered after their friends.
Chailda and Kim, giving each other death glares.
"It's ok, let's go for another round, ok," say Sara
Everyone look uncomfortable, and didn't say anything, except Tah and Sara.
"By the way, where is Nadech?" ask Sara, just noticing that Nadech was gone.
"He went to go get us some food," say Yaya
"Oh my, Nadech," say Sara, walking as fast as she can to the food table. Yaya and the other notice, and follow her.
But someone grabbed Yaya's arm, and Yaya wasn't able to go with them.
Yaya turn away in fear. 
"Hello," say Mark
"Hello," say Yaya in surprised
"Did I scared you?" ask Mark
"Yes," say Yaya
"Sorry," say mark
"It's ok," say Yaya
"So who's here with you?" ask Mark
"Nadech, Sara, Tah, Margie, and Boy," say Yaya
"What abou them?" ask Mark, pointing to Kim, Marie, Chailda, and Natwara
"I don't know either," say Yaya
"Come on, let's go to them," say Mark, taking Yaya's hand into his, and they walk over to Nadech.
"What are you two doing here?!" say Sara when she reaches the food table
"Why can't I? Is this your party?!" say Kim
"No. But still you guys can come here," say Sara
"She say it all. It's not yours, so you can't stop us," say Chailda, walking away. Sara was mad, and stop her.
"You have no right to bother my cousin and his life!" say Sara
"Move," say Chailda
"No," say Sara
Chailda and Sara stare hard at each other.
"Fine," say Chailda, walking back to her place
"You guys can leave now," say Sara
"No," say Kim, walking to Nadech, and hold his hand
Sara try to separate it, but Kim was holding on so strong, too.
"Hello," say mark, and everyone turn the attention to Mark and Yaya. Nadech stare at Mark. Jealousy was all over him. He can't stand it anymore. He can't stand anyone touching Yaya. But he control himself and do nothing.
"So what's going on?" ask Mark, still holding Yaya's hand
"It's good that you're here. Take her with you anywhere, and may sure that she doesn't bother me and Nadech," say Kim
"What?!" say Mark, confused
Sara broke Yaya's hand away from Mark, and put Yaya and Nadech's hands together. Nadech actually feel good and happy for the very first time on that day.
Boy look at Marie, feeling uneasy. And Marie also. Margie notices, and hold on Boy tightly. Chailda stand there and enjoy the drama going on. Tah was looking at Sara.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone please line up. It is now time for the best dance activity. The ladies please line up on the right side, and the gentlemen please line up on the left side. I hope all of you guys already know how to do this. When we remove the cloth that is blocking the ladies and the gentlemen, the lady or gentleman that is facinging you is your dancing partner," say the host
Everyone got into the line. Sara intended to get Yaya and Nadech together. Kim was looking at where Nadech stands, and stood at that spot first. Mark notices, and ask to switch places with Nadech. Nadech was confused, but switch anyway.
Margie look for Boy, and stand at the same place he stood.
"Ready! Ok, pull the cloth down," say the host, and the cloth was pull down. Kim look at Mark, surprise. Mark stare at her with a smile.
"Hello," say Mark
Kim was still surprise, and didn't say anything back.
Nadech and Yaya was surprise that they were partners. They were both happy, but hide their feelings. Sara smile and give them thumbs up.
"Ok, ladies and gentlemen, let's begin," say the host, and everyone got ready. 
Boy and Marie look at each other from a distance, while dancing unhappily with their partners. Margie notice, and move them further away from Marie.
Sara and Tah dance with ther partners happily. Kim was mad, and didn't enjoy the time at all, while Mark smile and dance with her. Chailda unhappy dance with her partner. Natwara happily dance with her partner, since there was no problem.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Nadech and Yaya were alone in the car.
"Did you have fun?" ask Nadech
"Yes, and you?" ask Yaya
"Me, too. Thanks for inviting me," say Nadech
"Your welcome. I'm glad that you enjoy it," say Yaya
"Yaya, did you like it?" ask Nadech
"Yes. Why?" ask Yaya
"Would you like to go again?" ask Nadech, smiling
"Yes," say Yaya, surprise at Nadech's words and smile
"Let's go again when I'm free, ok," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya, happily
Nadech drove into the driveway of their house, and stop for Yaya.
Yaya almost forgot to give Nadech the present, but luckily, she remember. She handed him the present.
"Happy Birthday," say Yaya
"Thanks," say Nadech, accepting the gift
"Your welcome. And good night," say Yaya, getting out of the car.
"Good night," say Nadech after her. He took the box, and unwrapped it. It was his favorite desserts. He than drove to his parents house.
Kim stomp into the house, madly. Marie slowly walk after her.
"Kim, you should stop it," say Marie
"No. Didn't you see? That dude help Yaya get Nadech. Why is everyone on her side?!" say Kim
"Kim, she is his wife after all," say Marie
Kim went to her room, and slam her door. She feel lonely and mad.
Marie went to her room, and took a shower to cool her down, too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"See, I told you that my plan work after all," say Sara, happily
"Stop bragging, bragger," say Tah. gently hitting her on the head
"Ok," say Sara, laughing
Sara wasn't looking, and almost trip over the steps, but Tah saved her. They stare into each other's eyes for a minute.
"Hey, you can stop holding me now," say Sara, shyly
"Yes," say Tah, as he took his hands off her
They stare at each other shyly, and blush.
"Come on, let's get going," say Sara
"Yes," say Tah
"Thanks for the ride," say Margie, as she got out of the car
"Wait," say Boy
"What?" ask Margie
"May I ask a favor?" ask Boy
"What is it?" ask Margie
"Please, Margie. May you please don't destroy me and Marie's love," say Boy
Margie was mad.
"No. And don't ever ask me about that anymore! The more I hear about it, the more I want to destroy it," say Margie, walking to her house.
Boy sat there. He was sad. Margie was mad, and went into her room.
"Chailda, the party was so fun, wasn't it?!" say Natwara, happily
"Um, yeah," lied Chailda
"Well, good night," say Natwara
"Good night," say Chailda
Chailda got into her room. 
"I need to do more than this to get Nadech," say Chailda to herself
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D

Sorry for taking so long. LOL I don't think that I'll be able to update daily anymore, since I'm going back to school, but I'll try to update at least 2/3/4 chapters a week. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi my sweet falada, tyvm, i love this long update theres so much progress ! at 1st i was mad wif nadech when dancing wif yaya...he still couldnt make up his mind !!! though he knows his choice of love ! it took mark 2 wake nadechs senses up, 4 tat thanks mark ! glad tat he is starting 2 feel da love back 4 yaya, m looking forward 2 yadechs sweet moments ! b is still adamant, poor margie shes trying really hard, feel sad 4 her being rejected repeatedly  ! could feel marie losing da battle ! i like s-t development, they got my high5 4 being mediators 2 save yadech, in turn progressing their love, tats really great ! as 4 k-c they r nasty even marie isnt like tat ! hope m will keep k in tight rein ! c i dun know who will stop her lol !

pls dun apologise falada ! i wish u a v good start 2 yr new sch term ! sch is always #1 so attend 2 sch stuff 1st ok sweetie ! come back 2 update when u hv time or need 2 relief yr stress level...i think when ure writing u njoy it, i feel yr passion in your ff ! n im always here 2 hear u out, tlc n love i can give 2 u any time ! wif love key

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi my sweet falada, tyvm, i love this long update theres so much progress ! at 1st i was mad wif nadech when dancing wif yaya...he still couldnt make up his mind !!! though he knows his choice of love ! it took mark 2 wake nadechs senses up, 4 tat thanks mark ! glad tat he is starting 2 feel da love back 4 yaya, m looking forward 2 yadechs sweet moments ! b is still adamant, poor margie shes trying really hard, feel sad 4 her being rejected repeatedly  ! could feel marie losing da battle ! i like s-t development, they got my high5 4 being mediators 2 save yadech, in turn progressing their love, tats really great ! as 4 k-c they r nasty even marie isnt like tat ! hope m will keep k in tight rein ! c i dun know who will stop her lol !

pls dun apologise falada ! i wish u a v good start 2 yr new sch term ! sch is always #1 so attend 2 sch stuff 1st ok sweetie ! come back 2 update when u hv time or need 2 relief yr stress level...i think when ure writing u njoy it, i feel yr passion in your ff ! n im always here 2 hear u out, tlc n love i can give 2 u any time ! wif love key

Your welcome, Key. :D Really glad you like it. Marie doesn't want to fight, since she already notices something that Boy haven't notices. She is willingly to be the loser because of that one reason. 

Thanks! :D 

vorleak said:
Thanks for a long update,,, it is ok unless u update it,,, enjoyed your time and have fun at school,

Your welcome, and tyhanks, vorlek. :D LOL I would always update this FF, and will never stop. I love this FF as much as all of you guys.