Milkjuice's creation

ashley408

sarNie Egg
Milkjuice said:
I posted these banners in the khmer section but decided to move down here because Pepper_UHT wanted me to...By the way, Thanks for the comments. :D

[post="71659"][/post]​
Very nice banner bong srey thank for sharing with all of us here !!!! :)

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the comments guys!! :D

Wow...I havn't like updated for a long time now...After looking back at the banners I made..they are really big and ugly...lol...Roarr!!...I hate having a slow connection, can't download photoshop...anywho...here's two new banners!

Pich Sophea

Kim Leakena

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
I made these a long time ago but didn’t post it.

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the comments Saifah, Terrie, and Lala...All of your guys' artworks are amazing compare to me...I'm still practicing.... :(

Some banners I made for Akanin of Pich Sophea...Hope you like it!

I hope you dont mind...I stole ur pic from your myspace and put it on the banner...hahha

extra:

akanin

sarNie Elites
Thx for the banners! I still admire your creativness...keep up the good work! :shocked: still can't believe you put my ugly MUG shot on there...haha...but I forgive you becuase you are sooo kind! :p thx again!

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
jrenhnas said:
hey very creative work..can u make more banners of lany?? cuz i love him so much..hehe
[post="151948"][/post]​
sure i can make more banners of lany...but i need to go buy more dvds of him in it...im running out of his pics...heheh