Min Pechaya: The next rising actress for ch7

Do you think will she be the next popular actress @ ch7?

• Yes

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Lakorn she in and up coming:

1...Pla Boo Thong:
2...Reun Son Ruk: with Kob, Kelly, Win (on air)
3...Ruk Nai Marn Mek: with Tle Thanapol (up coming)
4...Sawan Saang: with Cee Siwat (up coming)

Movie she in:

1...Duay Ruk (With Love)

Pix of Min:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Wow! In some of the pictures she looks like a mixture of Aum Patcharapa and Donut! She's really pretty and is talented, she'll be better than the current number 1 actress for CH 7 lol...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with Nueng. She does loook Like Aump and Donut
based from the views..pictures and all.
She's Pretty. i think she's got the talent to be the next rising star of Ch7. :D

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
hhaha the same i think she is actually pretty i started liking her when i watched her in dan mv kae ter

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i believe that she'll be the next big thing for ch7.. ^_^...
she's very cute & pretty too..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i adore Min, she has potential!!!
i guess ch7 is trying to make her the next big thing :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
she is very pretty and natural also very sweet too, I like her to match up with Om Akapan because he's got an admire for her....

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i have to disagree...i didnt really like her acting in pla boo thong....when she cry and speak at the same time her voice was really annoying....and the way she played nang ai was like she try too hard...buh i guess dats her first lakorn so deres room for improvement buh then cause dats where i saw her...dnt think i will get use to watch more of hers...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
om is handsome && min is pretty.
they're so cute together.
i would like to see them in a lakorn together :)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I think she's popular is because she looks like Aum Patcharapa. That's probably why they want to promote her. Maybe they're plannig to replace Aum P with Min P, but no one can ever replace Aum. When Min starred in Pla Boo Thong, I didn't like her at all. Her actings were simple and plain. Nothing much at all. She needs to improve her facial expression, and tone of voice (meaning she needs to talk with emotions).

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know she's so hyped up. I saw her in Pla Boo Thong and didn't think she would be in modern lakorns and get so much recognition. generally i like Bee Matika in boran only and not in modern. So, I can't judge Min until I watch the modern lakorns she's in.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I think she soo pretty and will definitely be the next generation of Channel 7 nang'ek to make it big after Aum P. I found out Min Pechaya is from the same area (kon Kean) as Barry Nedech. They speak the same eseon (i think that's how you spell it) language as Nadech so nice to see so many of them making it big in the Thai entertainment industry..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

more of Min's pictures..I didn't know she was Miss Teen.. I guess that's why she is soo pretty.

She is not Miss Teen that year but she was the runner up because Amaree Jacob got the title that year....but she is still very natural prettiness compare to Pancake

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think she soo pretty and will definitely be the next generation of Channel 7 nang'ek to make it big after Aum P. I found out Min Pechaya is from the same area (kon Kean) as Barry Nedech. They speak the same eseon (i think that's how you spell it) language as Nadech so nice to see so many of them making it big in the Thai entertainment industry..

She is from Kon Kean, it is Esan Idalect that is where Weir, Ruj and Singto the star are from as well.